9

"You look perfect darlimg," Lou told me when she finished up on my makeup. I open party d my eyes and looked ahead to see the finishing look and I smiled and I turned, looking at myself in many different angles. "Oh my god, I love it!" I cheered as I looked at her and opened my arms. Tonight is the awards ceremony and we are currently getting ready for the event. We needed to be there in an hour, and we are almost ready to go.

She hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes before Niall entered

She hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes before Niall entered. The two of us pulled away and I looked at him. "Looking great there Hazza," He said as he did a once over on me. "Thank Lou. The makeup that she put on me really pulled this work together," I told him and Lou smiled. "It's just in my blood boys," She told us and I looked at her and smiled again.

"Well we have a small bit of time before we have to head out. Do you guys have everything?" Niall asked and I walked to the counter on the other side of the bathroom and picked up my Louis Vuitton bag.

 Do you guys have everything?" Niall asked and I walked to the counter on the other side of the bathroom and picked up my Louis Vuitton bag

"Now I do," I said and Lou took off her makeup back and she looked in the mirror to touch up her hair a little before she looked at Niall. "Are we taking an suv?" She asked and Niall shook his head. "Louis and Liam are going to ride with us, so we are going to take a limo," he told us and my heart stopped. "I'm meeting Louis in the limo?" I asked and Niall nodded his head, winking right after that.

"Well shit! Do I look good?" I asked and Lou tilted her head. "You just told me that I did a good job?" "That was before I found out that Louis was going to meet me sooner than I expected. I like the makeup, but how's the outfit? How's my hair?" I asked as I looked into the mirror. "Harold, your okay. You look amazing, and Louis is going to love you," Niall said.

I looked at him, then at the ceiling, took a breath, and looked back at my friends. "Alright, we can go now," I told them and Niall smiled. "Good, now let's go. Louis and Liam are coming here in 5 minutes," He said and walked out of the room. "You should relax Harry. There is no reason for Louis to dislike you. You are a great guy," Lou told me.

"You sure?" "If he doesn't like what he sees, then it's his loss," She said. "Now let's go before the Irish guy grows impatient," she told me and I smiled and the two if us walked out of the room together. We walked downstairs and we waited in the lobby for the limo to pull up. Paul stood in front of us throughout the waiting time.