22

"Alright, what shoot are we doing today?" Niall asked as he yawned and walked onto the building where our shoots normally happen. "Well based off of the emails that I have received this morning, we are doing Gucci once again," Niall answered and I hummed.

"The outfits should be in the dressing rooms, so...go ahead and do your thing and let's just get this done and over with," Niall then said and I nodded.

We decided to act like our good sides while being in the public eye. Because if we were ourselves, then Brooke and her people would've found us a lot quicker and would attack us immediately. I wanted to have a bit of fun, so we are doing this now. Louis was off to the set of Supernatural, but he promised to give me a call for when he's on break. Liam is working on a new movie, so there's that.

Anyways! I walked to the dressing room and saw the outfits that I was going to be wearing for the next three shoots. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. This takes a lot of work you know. Being good I mean. Paparazzi have been right in our faces for the past week and I can't tell you the amount of times where I just wanted to make one of them fly like a plane.

I had a hangover once and when I saw the many flashes, I nearly lost it. Luckily, Louis was there to keep me calm. He covered me and I was just imagining putting one of those dicks into the ground. Like, how does goodie two-shoes do it? How does he handle this? I swear, when I get the thumbs up, then I will be throwing those people around like as if they are pieces of trash.

Which they are.

"C'mon Harry. I really don't want to be here. There are paparazzi across the street outside. The quicker we get this done. The quicker I can get away from those pricks," Niall said from outside of my room. I sighed and started to get into one of the gucci outfits, and I did my own makeup.

When I slipped on the heels for thos first shoot, I patted myself down and walked out

When I slipped on the heels for thos first shoot, I patted myself down and walked out. I did see the paparazzi right out the window and I tilted my head. "Will it be bad if I just throw one of them? Just one? Or make one of them choke? Maybe ev- "We can't do any of that Harold. If we could, then I would've done that shit already," Niall said and we looked at each other.

"You were the one who said to play mind games with them. Making them believe that we are all good and our normal selves," he reminded me and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah and look where that got us. I have to look at them every day. Actually listen and answer their idiotic questions. Be all good boy Harry for this stupid ass world. This is some hard shit..." I said and Niall nodded.

"Well when we are done, we can get away from here and just go to some place to eat." He told me and I walked over to the door. The men swarm around me and I squinted my eyes at the level of brightness that were on those damn cameras. "Um...can you lads please leave the premise? This is a very important shoot," I said with a smile.

Even though I was really close to ripping one of their heads off. They stopped taking pictures and backed off, so I just waved at them, thanked them, and Niall and I went through the shoot with the paparazzi being at a distance. Niall took like 5 pictures of me in these clothes before i had to go back in to get ready for the second part of the shoot.