18

"Daddy is going to make you four into something absolutely incredible!" "Daddy knows so much!" "I wonder if daddy knows the entire world!" "Daddy knows best right?" "Like you should never doubt da-" "Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up!" Louis was the first to shout and Sophia fell silent and looked at Louis.

"It worked! Daddy di-" "If you say daddy one more time, then you will fly to the other side of the room," I warned as I got myself out of the cuffs with my mind. "Um...dad told me to keep you here," Sophia  told me. I looked at her and grinned. "Are you sure that you'll be able to do such a thing?" I asked and she stayed silent.

"Are you going to hurt my dad?" She then asked. "Never gave us a reason to, but if he pisses us off, then that's a different story," Niall said. I opened the door and walked out of the room. "You must be thirsty. The kitchen is down this hall and on your right," Sophia said. I just nodded and walked iwn to get the room that she told us about. Louis opened the door for me and I smiled at him before entering. There were like two other people in the room, but they were too busy snogging each other to even look at us.

I walked to the fridge and opened it. When I felt hands on my hips, I knew who it was. I took out a can of beer and turned to see that it was my sexy boyfriend. He smiled and dipped down to press a deep and passionate kiss to my lips. I giggled and kissed him right back. "You look so sexy baby," he whispered into my ear. "Even if I'm in this?" I asked, looking down at my outfit.

"Baby boy, you look sexy in absolutely anything," Louis told me and kissed right below my earlobe, making me stifle a moan

"Baby boy, you look sexy in absolutely anything," Louis told me and kissed right below my earlobe, making me stifle a moan. Out of all of the men that goody two-shoes have dated, this one knows exactly where our special spots are. He knows how to drive me over the edge and I love that. "Keep it in for now daddy," I whispered and kissed his neck and grinned when I heard him growl.

"Ah, what a pleasure seeing you four awake. I can already see who won th as t battle," A man with black hair said and I looked st him and just stayed quiet. Not really wanting to have a full out conversation with him. "The name is Lamar," he said and stepped forward with a silly looking smile on his face.

"Alright...let's not have everyone speak at once," he said awkwardly and all that could be heard was a can if beer opening by me. "Okay...I have the four of you hear because I want you guys to-" "Nah ah," I said and his body was flung to a door and it was pressed harshly against it. I walked around the little island that they had and walked up to the man.

"Do I look like a bitch to you?" I asked with an arched eyebrow. He looked at me with a slight glare, but I saw the fear in his eyes, and that made me smile. "Do we look like lapdogs to you? Do we look like we do someone a favor and ask for a treat right after? Because that's so not how I do things," I said and he was about to speak. "Don't cut him off," Louis spoke and I smiled. 

"Now...the only reason as to why we are not kicking your ass is because you never gave us a reason to do so. Then there is the fact that you got us out," I said and he smiled. "Still never heard a thank you by the way," he said and I glared at him. "We don't need to thank you. We don't need to thank anyone. We don't owe you shit and that's how everything is going to stay," Niall spoke.