23

"Harry, or whoever it is...posted a shoot today," I spoke as we were gathered in a meeting. "You know....hearing that actually hurts me a little," Lou said and I smiled, rolling my eyes. "Anyways, he posted three pictures of him in Gucci clothing. Then there is Louis who was seen on the set of Supernatural since he does play the role of Sam Winchester." I said as I clicked on my little clicker.

"Liam Payne was spotted at Le Cafe, and he had a lot of men in suits meeting up with him, and knowing his occupation, it is assumed that he is currently working on a new movie." Josh said as he clicked on his once to show the few pictures of Liam. "What about Mr. Horan?" Lilliana asked.

"Well since Niall is known to be Harry's photographer, we are going to take the wild hunch and say that the two if them are together," I told her and she nodded her head.

"Good work you two. Well we need to take a few more steps before pinpointing where the boys live exactly since there were no pictures of them leaving their houses. Mr. Malik is still working on the tracking of that. For the rest of us, we need to set up plans. Meaning that we need to set a plan a, b, and c. These are not the boys that we know. My father did something, so we need to figure out what exactly he did," Brooke told us.

"We also need to be subtle. When we do find them, we are going to have to act like their our friends, and not think that they are our enemies," Zayn said. "Yes sir," we said together. "Gather more information for right now. The more we know, the more ready we can be," Brooke then said and I started to gather my things together.

We all stood up and nodded our heads. "Yes ma'am," and she dismissed us. I picked up my binder and I picked up Josh's folder and we walked back to the office. "Are you two ready for what is to come?" Josh asked and I shrugged. "I mean...were we really ready for this? We have gone so far, so I think that we will be able to surpass this one, yeah," I answered and he smiled at me.

"Aww, look at my brave girl," he cooed and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I giggled and playfully hit his chest. "I'm sorry that you are going to have to sit this one out," Lou mentioned and Josh shrugged. "It's whatever really. I have a broken foot. How am I supposed to be included in a fight when I can't walk regularly." He stated and I softened.

Josh is a fighter, and he is always up for a good fight with our enemies, so for him to sit back on this one makes me feel sorry for him. He fights and I'm normally the one who would swoop in to save his ass. That's reall love in my opinion.

"Plus...it will be an easy beat and I know that El wants me to live to see another day," he stated and I nodded. "And you are no longer going to invest with this case anymore, right?" I asked and he sighed.

"I told you this like 5 times. When you find out  where the boys are at, I'll back off," he said and I smiled. "Thanks, and please know that this is just what's best." "I know that babe. I don't want to die," He said and chuckled a bit. "It would be a pretty harsh death seeing how their powers are," Lou mentioned.

We walked to our desk and I logged onto my computer. I started to do different types of research, and Josh was pointing at a few things that were rather helpful. "You know what babe?" He said and I looked at him. "What?" I responded. "After this long and hard fight, you are free to move in with me," he said and my eyes widened.

"What?" "Well we have been together for 3 years now and even though what is ahead of us is a risky time to be asking such a thing, but yeah. I want to see you 24/7 and I would to have you around a lot more than it is on a daily, so...would you like yo move I-" I interrupted him by attacking him with hugs and kisses.

"Oh my god yes! I will move in with you," I answered and he smiled and the two of us kissed. However, finding my friends will never leave my mind.