25

I got out of bed and washed myself up a bit before throwing on a simple looking outfit. It was a bit inappropriate to answer the door in this, but they should've thought about that before ringing our doorbell right after Louis and I had sex.

 It was a bit inappropriate to answer the door in this, but they should've thought about that before ringing our doorbell right after Louis and I had sex

I walked out of the bedroom when the doorbell rang for the third time. "Jesus Christ, coming!" I shouted and rushed down the stairs and walked to the door. I rolled my eyes and threw a fake smile on my face before I opened the door. I looked out and saw a kid with a wagon of cans. Oh shit not this bullshit now...

"Hi sir, I'm a fellow boy scout and we are putting cans together for the homeless, do you have any to donate to us?" He asked and I looked behind him to see his dog and obviously his mother. "Um...sure. Just wait one second," I said and closed the door for a moment. "Who is it?" Niall asked, yawning. "Boyscout. He wants us to donate some cans for the homeless," I said and grabbed two cans of black beans and walked to the door.

I opened it and the boy smiled up at me. Not going to lie...he does have a cute smile. "These are the only ones that we are not going to use for a long time," I said and gave him the cans. "Thank you sir and for that, here are two cookie boxes for you," he said and pulled two boxes of cookies and gave them to me. "Aww how sweet. Thank you so much," I told him and he nodded before he put the cans into his wagon.

"Have a good day sir," he told me and I nodded. "You too," I said and waved and he walked away. I closed the door and sighed. "Totally not something that I want to deal with right after getting fucked," I said. "I agree. Which is why I'm glad that you answered the door," Niall told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

I put the cookie boxes on the bar and I was about to walk over to Niall to watch some TV with him, but the doorbell rang AGAIN! "Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!" I whispered in frustration and Niall laughed at me. I turned on my heel and walked to the door and I opened it. I looked at who it was and- OH MY GOD!

"Oh my god! Lou! El! Oh I've missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed and hugged the two girls. I felt a gust of wind behind me and I looked behind me to see the others standing there with smiles. "Come in," Liam said and they were all put into a trance, stepping into the house. Is this actually happening? Like is this a dream or something?

"Well, I will get the wine," I said and clasped my hands together. I walked to the kitchen and started to get the cups ready. As I did that, I pulled my phone out to tell that guy that wanted this favor completed. They are in our house as we speak. Not in restraints just yet. I sent it to them and I turned to see a brunette girl about Louis's height.

"El? Are you okay?" I asked and tilted my head. "You are not Harry, and you can't fool me otherwise. Now who are you?" She asked as she stepped closer to me. "Um...what are you talking about? It's me El?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "You are not fooling me! Who the fuck are you?!" She asked again.

"Did you guys smoke something before arriving here or something?" Louis asked. I walked to the living room as Eleanor was following close behind me. "It's us. You are acting as if we are possessed or something?" Niall said and chuckled.