29

"Okay Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall...it's Brooke this time and I'm telling you to beat those evil sons of bitches. I said that you guys are going to be your normal selves, and I'm not going to admit to some damn lie." I heard Brooke's voice and I heard a chuckle. I didn't have to turn around to see who it was.

I just took a breath and said, "Said that I'll see you again." "Yeah, but the scenery is different this time. What? Didn't stand being in that dark place anymore? Do you actually understand what I had to go through for so long?" My dark side asked and I smiled.

"Actually, I don't. I have done so much in that space of yours. Talked about having children with Louis. My actual fear of having sex with him that night. It was because of my fear of his faithfulness. Because I didn't think that he would stay. Then we did have sex. We played games. You can do a lot here when you actually think about it."

"Then why don't you stay while I go out there?" "Because this isn't reality. This isn't where I can see my friends and family. This isn't the place where I can do my favorite thing on the world and that is modeling. Because you are not me. You are an inch of me," I said and finally turned.

I walked closer to my dark side. And I raised a finger and he yelped when he felt the ground no longer below his feet. "Remember this?" I asked and send a diamond shaped fist punch him to the nearest tree. "Yeah...but this isn't going to be so easy. You do know that right?" Je asked.

"Yes. I also know that this is going to take a long time before we win," I said. "Well let the battle begin shall we?" He asked and got right back up and he stretched his arm arm out to me. He grabbed my shirt and yanked me, throwing me into the sky.

I soon felt vines wrapping around my body, bit I was able to get them off and I had a force field around me as I landed on the ground. "You are right. You are a lot stronger, but don't mistaken it sweetheart. I'm not at all weak," he said as he started to look for me, but I got to him easily.

I formed a bolder and it was floating in the air. When he turned was when I hit him with it. "I never said that you were. My Lou did tell you to give us all that you've, correct? Is this it?" I asked.

WACK!

I was smacked by a tree and I was sent flying. I struck another tree and I gritted my teeth at the amount of pain that I felt. "Careful Styles. Your ego is getting too big there~" my dark side said and I glared at him which made him cough.

When I saw coal leaving his mouth, I smiled. "Oh? Seems like Santa came around early," I teased. He let out a deep growl and I got myself ready for what was going to happen next.

I told them that this was going to be a pretty long battle...but we are making process!

but we are making process!

"So...your friend Harry picked a forest for scenery and you chose a graveyard? That's not exactly mature..." "Not really trying to be mature sweetie. You and I both know that we were thinking of this as a fighting battle," I said and spawned a copy of myself and it appeared behind him.