12

After a long discussion of what's going to be changed in our lives we all had to process the new news. We will stop aging, and we are obviously going to have to move out of our homes. We are not allowed to go back. There are people who are packing our things now, and they are going to move us to a place that is hidden from society.

However, they want to go over powers with us, so we are watching as the blood tests have officially finished up being analyzed. "Alright, who's first?" Lou asked. "I say the shortest!" Niall shouted. "Fuck off Niall," Harry cursed, but still stepped forward.

"Mr. Styles, these are your powers and sub-powers. Your subs are not as powerful as your main ones, but they are pretty strong," she told Harry as we looked at the big screen that displayed his cute face and the powers that he had. "I think your the one with the extra power actually..." she said.

Powers: Harry Edward Styles
1) Earth Manipulation/ Plant Manipulation
- Can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust, dirt, soil, etc.)

- Can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.

They can use their power for defense and support, cause flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously, manipulate tree branches to use them as whip-like weapons, control spores and pollen, and bring plants back to life and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, use plant chemicals to heal people/objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.

Though less commonly activated by passive users, the ability may deal a series of offensive techniques on a target. Using the plants as weapons enables users to grasp and strike continuously with vines and roots, project thorns at a distance, and quickly regenerate the withering weapons at the user's will.

They can grow vines to entangle enemies climb around a target's neck, causing choking, or strike with plants. A more subtle technique is to release damaging toxins and pheromones, affecting targets in which conditions should be treated quickly with ailments.

User may also control plants in their altered forms, i.e. concentrated forms, such as cotton clothing/fabric, paper, etc.

2) Precognition:
Users have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.

3) Telepathy and Telekinesis
- Can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally or affect their minds/thoughts. Telepathy has two common abilities or categories; Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from one mind to another and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind knowing an opponent's moves and attacks.

- Can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic, particle and universal level.

4) Force-Field Manipulation
- Can create, shape, and manipulate force-fields, a field of energy without mass that acts as a matter/wall, so that objects affected by the particular force relating to the field are unable to pass through the field and reach the other side.