17

They're not down there sir?" Eric said as he came back into the van. "I know. One of them must've saw it in a vision," I said and rubbed my face. I know where they are though and I want you Xander, Parker, and Damien to go back in there with these," I told him and handed him four types of devices. It won't knock out Brooke's people, bit it will knock out those four.

"I want you to place these for on each air source that you find. It will knock out those 4 boys and I want the backup to come right in when that happens." I told him and he nodded and took the devices, leaving the car immediately. "Daddy's going to win!" "Yes he is. Daddy is definitely going to win," I said with a grin and watched from Xander's camera all of the action. I watched him place the device on a air source.

I then went through all of the cameras and the first one that I saw was a curly haired boy with a couple of girls. "They are coming heavy!" The girl with platinum blonde hair said. The cuddly haired one stopped what he was doin and he started to blink. "Harry! Focus!" "I'm try...I'm try...I'm" The boy fell to his knees and the brunette cursed and ran over to the special one.

Xander then kicked the brunette in the face, knocking her out and he dragged the curly one out and to the front. I meant to the next one, and it had a blonde and brunette in the room.

They were standing back to back and just when I saw the mist enter the room, it went unnoticed. "Just go for them, worry for-"the blonde stopped everything and sniffed the air. "What the hell is that?" The brunette asked.

"I...I do...I don't..." the blonde fell to his knees while the brunette leaned on one of the white walls. "Are you two okay?!?" Brooke's voice was heard and she came in fighting. "You...you don't...you don't sme-" and just like that, they both hit the floor. I looked up from my tablet and saw my backup coming in. Perfect. I looked down and saw Eric and Parker carry the boys out.

Everything is going well. Now onto the last one.. I thought and picked on the next camera. Yeah he was fighting it, but the thing is, the gas is also created so that he can't resist it. His own durability won't be able to power through it. "Just fall my pretty. Just fall," I said to myself and I felt him crash into a table.

"Fuck...I." "Liam. You are going to need to power through this. There is no such thing as getting tired for you," Zayn told him and shot 2 more people. That may be true Zayn, but there is such a thing called gas and it can do crazy things to people. Liam was about to say something else, but then he dropped, his chin struck the table, and he crashed onto the floor. 10 people bursted into the room.

One of them was Damien and he picked Liam up and dragged him out. I then heard a bang. Sophia looked to see who it was. "They're here! Goodie!" She shouted and opened the door and I looked back to see the 4 limp and unconscious bodies being piled into the back of my van.

"Good work to the four of you. Free week for anytime this month," I told and the four of them cheered a little before they got into my van and closed the doors. "Told backup to trash the place for us. Is that alright with you boss?" Xander asked and I smiled.

"As long as I got what I wanted, i dont care what you told them," i said and he chuckled darkly before he sat back. "You four are going to be the greatest lads when you wake up," Samien said and I nodded. "Theybare going to be something alright," j told them. I heard them giving each other high-fives and my daughter giggling.

Daddy wins once again~

In the Harry's mind
Harry stood in a dark space. He has been screaming for someone to save him for hours now, and he doesn't know what's going on in the outside world. All he knew what went down was the fight that he had to partake in and the strange wiff of mist entering his nostrils, and he was out like a light. "Hello?" "Is anyone here?" "Hello?!?" Harry called out once again.