10 (Short)

So far, this party is going pretty well. Louis and I have been talking nonstop to one another and our friends joined in on our conversations a few times. However, we were on the couch together as everyone else were either outside around the pool, or inside partying. "Harold! Lewis! Got you bit wine!" Niall shouted and I rolled my eyes. He just keeps ruining moments like this. He is so lucky that I love him.

I watched my friend smile and make his way over to us and held out two wine glasses with wine in it. "He just doesn't want to live does he?" Louis asked as he took the cups from Niall and handed me one of them. "So Harry," he said and I looked at him, tilting my head. "What is your next shoot?" He asked me as he swirled the wine around in his cup. He then glanced over to me, smiling sweetly.

Aww, it's so sweet for a guy to actually care about a person and their passions. That's what I love seeing in a guy. J think many people should look for that in a person. A person who truly cares for what you do.

"Um...Champions wants me to model for their brand, so their next. Gucci wanted me to do another shoot for them finally, but it's going to be for next week," I answered. I looked at the TV as it played some music video, and I looked at Louis.

"What about you? When am I going to see Mr. Tomlinson on the bug screens again?" I asked with a grin. "I have an audition for Criminal Minds next month. They said that their ratings have been falling, so they needed someone like me on their show." "What if you don't get the part?" I asked, because you can't get your hopes too high. Because not a lit of things can go your way.

"I've reached out to this show called 'Supernatural', and they got back to me saying that they want me to come in for an audition this Saturday. They want me to play the angel." "That's great! I hope that you do great!" I exclaimed, smiling big. "Same with you and your shoots," he said and the two of us relaxed. We also clinked our glasses and laughed about it.

"Hey, if you get either part, then let me know. I can do a special shout out for you with a nice themed shoot," I said before I took a sip of my wine. I took 3 sips and scrunched my eyebrows as I looked at my cup. There was something wrong with it...or am I just going crazy?

It tasted a little funny to me...

"Like what you did with 'It', right?" "Yeah. Niall and I have watched the movie like 3 times now. We loved it honestly, so we both did a shoot for it," I said and he smiled. How is he surprised about our good feedback on the movie? This movie is making and reaching goals. How is it not good? Honestly, if someone hated this movie, then they have like...0 taste.

"You liked my acting?" "Definitely! That role was made for you and it was obviously a good choice for Liam to give that to you. It was your first horror film and you still did a remarkable job delivering an outstanding result for the audience," I stated. I know that they were big words, but that's what I thought every time that Niall and myself sat down to watch the film.

He smiled, "Thanks Hazza. Means a lit really," he said before taking a sip from his wine. "Did someone spike this? Or am I just going crazy? What's the name of this drink?" He asked and looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Um...it's my favorite actually. I don't think it was spiked, but if it was then I'm going to be so upset..."

This was my good wine. I drink this like...every day. Why would someone go out their way to ruin such a delicious beverage?

Niall and Liam walked over to us. "Did Lose Vascos always taste this way?" Niall asked me. "I don't think so. I thought it was just my taste buds just fucking with me, but...I guess we can get the actual wine..." I said and got up. Louis stood up with me.

"I'll drive," He offered and the four of us grabbed a coat and before we left, Eleanor stopped us. I looked to see Lou and Josh right next to her too. They always seem to be together. Two of them are always around and it's kind of making me feel uncomfortable in a way.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked and I blinked a few as my vision grew a bit blurry. "Um, we are just going to get some more wine for everyone," I said and Louis picked up my keys.

"Can we come?" "No it's  fine. We need a few people to make sure that nothing gets broken or stolen, so....you guys can do that," Niall told them. There were still lots of people in our house. Like 30 to be exact.

"We'll be back in a bit," Liam then said before we walked out without them saying anything else. "Shit it was spiked," Louis said as he rubbed his eyes. "I see three of Harry...is that normal?" Liam asked.

"The room is a fucking roller coaster," Niall commented. "Maybe we can get a chauffeur instead?" I asked and squeezed my eyes shut before opening them back up. My vision is acting so bad right now...and I don't fucking know why...

We took the elevator down and there was a male in a black suite on his phone.

"Hey sir?" I called before I nearly fell

"Hey sir?" I called before I nearly fell. Louis caught me though. The man looked up and tilted his head. "Drunk there boys?" He asked and Louis answered with, "Someone spiked our wine...can you um...take us to a um..." "Winery?" Niall finished for him. "Of course. Just follow me to my car."

We walked out with the man and there was a black SUV. He opened the door for us and we thanked him before I was the first to get in. When the door shut, I felt a piece of cloth covering my mouth and nose. I screamed and tried to get the person to release me.

Soon...I grew weak and everything started to fade out and into complete nothingness.

What the hell is happening?
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡