Epilogue

The battle was intense! There were bodies flying everywhere. There was a lot of bloodshed, but Harry stayed hopeful and they just continued to fight. His friends and boyfriend grew a little bit of doubt, but when Harry shouted in their heads, "Stop fucking doubting me! We are going to fucking win! Now kick their asses!" They knew to stop putting so much doubt into this and fight for their lives.

Louis and Liam worked together. Niall and Harry worked together, but to Harry...there was something missing. There was something that the four fo them needed to do, but he didn't know what it was until his eyes began to glow.

Flash!
Their dark sides were grinning at them, close to the door that was their way to get to the real world. They were all laid out on the floor, exhausted and tired.

Flash!
Close up view of them holding hands and their eyes were closing.

Was Harry having visions of them dying?

Well his thought was answered when another vision was brought to his head. Flash!
The ground rumbled under their feet and their dark sides were shocked. There stood a ten feet tall mutant with all of their elements. There was water, ice, fire, light, plants, earth, and there was air. The mutant scream and went full attack mode.

Flash! The boys shot up and ran to the door, and-

Harry was hit by a boulder before he could get to see the outcome of that vision. "Harry! Focus!" "Yeah Harry, focus," his dark side mocked. We have to step down and let them wear us out. What? Are you- I just had a vision. We have to make them think that we are going to win. Just believe me! I know that you guys have been doubting this, but I'm telling the honest truth. This is going to work.

Although they thought that Harry suddenly grew two heads or something, they went by what he told them to do. They pretended to get beaten  by their dark sides and the dark sides were falling for it.

Soon, they were all laid out (like how Harry's vision said that they would). Their dark sides were grinning and were about to  finished them off. Louis, grab my hand. Harry said and Louis did exactly that. Harry then grabbed Niall's hand.

Niall (obviously seeing where this is going), grabbed Liams hand. Now close your eyes and focus on you power. Niall think about air. Liam, you think about fire and light. Loui, you have to think about water and ice. I'll think about plant and earth. Focus all of your energy on that and think of some big monster.

It was random, but they still listened.

They did what Harry said and soon the ground rumbled, but they kept their eyes screwed shut. Until there were gasps heard. Now get up and run to the door. They sprang up and ran towards the door.

Then there was some bright light. Harry didn't know what it was since they didn't open the door just yet. However, 4 boys still opened the door and walked through. We just don't know who...was it the dark side that prevailed once again? Or did we finally get our boys back?

On the other side of things, everyone was in the room. Eleanor, Lou, Brooke, Zayn, Lilliana, and Josh. They were all in there waiting to see what happens. See who was going to cross that finish line. "What do you think is happening in there?" Lilliana asked Brooke. Brooke sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "In all honesty, I really don't  know at this point. It's all up to them," she replied.

"This has been going on for two months now..." Lou stated as she watched her friends. They were on beds, laying still. They all wondered what was really going on in those heads of theirs. They won't be able to see it, but they already know that it was probably pretty dangerous...

Then finally...4 pairs of eyes opened up...
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡