14

"So?!?" "So what?" "How did the freaking date go dumbass?" I asked and he frowned. "Since you called me that, I won't tell you," He said and crossed his arms and turned away from me. "Alright...I'm sorry for calling you a dumbass. Now can you please tell me?!? The anticipation is killing me!" I shouted and bounced around.

"Fine...it was really cute. We talked and he told me that if things sail off the way that we wanted it to, then he would be happy to raise a family with me further down the road," He first said and I squealed. This is the best bloody thing ever! Not as good as Nandos, but still!

"Oh my shit!" "I know! He is so great and sweet and so...oh my god, he's so perfect! He made an ice sculpture of me! How sweet is that? Then when we got home, we had a movie marathon and cuddled." "He didn't ask you?!" "Oh he did, with his thoughts. We were talking through our heads when we were at home. I said yes obviously," He then said and I broke out into a dance.

"I did it! I did it! I freaking did it!" "Hey...I was a part of it too," Liam's voice was heard and both Harry and I turned to see Louis and Liam walking into the kitchen. Louis saw Harry and smiled before walking over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "We did it! We freaking did it!" I cheered again. Harry paid no attention to me at this point. He and Louis were too busy staring into each others eyes.

"Morning sun," Louis said and I stared at their interaction. "Morning Lou," Harry responded before he stood on his toes to kiss Louis. "We did it!" Liam shouted and I cheered with him. "You two are so stupid," Harry spoke when he looked at us.

"Oh, I have something to tell you," Louis told Harry and he looked back at his BOYFRIEND! I JUST LOVE THINKING ABOUT THAT NOW! I need to make a ship name out of this or something. This has to be shared through something.

"I got the role, but I'm the little brother instead of the angel," He said and Harry tilted his head. "So..." "the two brothers are hunters. I'm one of them," Louis said with a small chuckle. "Oh! That's great Lou. We can probably do something that is themed as a hunter or something. We are doing a shoot today actually," Harry informed Louis.

"Yeah, we need to put some content out there for his fans," I said and picked up my camera. "I do need to know if this relationship is going to be public or not. I don't want to make the mistake of saying boyfriend in my post when you want us to be private," Harry said and I cursed inside of my head. I totally forgot about that.

"I don't mind becoming public with you," he replied and I sighed with relief. Thank. God. "Well if that's the case, then we have a shoot to get to," I said and Harry nodded before separating from Louis. "Wanna tag along?" I asked Liam and Louis. "Are we allowed to?" Liam asked. "Anyone can come, but you can't interrupt us when we are doing the shoot," I stated.

"That's fair," Louis shrugged. "The two of you need to get ready that. We leave in 5 minutes," I stated and they walked out of the kitchen. "So..." "So what?" "You and Liam should get together too," Harry told me and I sighed. "Not yet mate," I told him and he hummed. He opened the fridge and opened it up.

"Are we going?" Lou asked and I looked at her when she stood up from our sofa. "Louis and Liam want to come with us," I told her and she smiled, looking at Harry. "Already want to bring your boyfriend with you to work, huh?" She teased and Harry sighed. "It would just be nice to have him around while on the job. He can see how we do things and-" "And give you chances of him staring at you?" "No!" Harry blushed and that made me laugh.

"Alright, we're ready," Louis said when he walked in with a white and black striped shirt, black skinny jeans, black and white Adidas shoes, and black shades to top the look off. I looked at Liam. He was wearing a white t-shirt, brown pants, white bans, and brown shades. "Alright, then let's go," I said and took my shades as Harry picked up his purse.