16

"Is the door fixed up?" I asked my husband as I was applying cream to the bruise where my father's hand used to be. "Yeah. We just need to tell Harry that he didn't have to make some overdramatic entrance when he saved our ass." "You? You want to talk about being overdramatic?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Yeah?" "Babe, you didn't talk to me for a month because I said that I wasn't ready to carry a baby yet. Doesn't that seem kind of extreme to you? I AM your wife, you know?" I asked.

"Yeah, and we always said tha-" "Look what happened Zayn! We were attacked by my father and his entire team! If I was pregnant, then I would've had a miscarriage and there's no way in hell that I was going to put us through that. Look...I'm not saying that I don't want to have a baby. I just don't want to plan right now. Let's just get everything and I mean EVERYTHING under control, then we can talk about having babies," I told him and put my table back up.

"Simple talking does wonders Zayn. You didn't have to ignore me, your wife, for an entire month. Just because I said I wasn't ready, it doesn't mean that I don't want one at all," I told him and turned. "I know and I'm sorry. The thought of raisiraising a family with the love of my life just excites me and makes me want to have it..." "I know Poo, but there is a perfect moment for everything. This is just not one of them," I said and walked up to him. "How about this: after another 2 months, we can try for our first baby," I offered.

"If everything is under control?" "Obviously, silly," I said and he smiled and he was about to kiss me, but then another crash was heard. I pulled away from him and went to the hallway, basically jogging there. "Oh hey there," A man with blonde hair greeted with a mischievous smile. Eric...

"What are you doing here Eric

"What are you doing here Eric..." I said as Zayn stepped into the hallway as well, and automatically placed himself in front of me. Meet Eric everyone. My ex boyfriend who is working for my dad. You see why we broke up? It was years ago, but I (of course) still hate his guts. When I found out about that, I was so livid, he was bleeding to the hospital.

"Oh it's nothing. Just wanted to know where you keep those boys at?" He asked as he looked around the hallway with the same stupid smile on his face. "Like we would tell you Jack shit," Zayn cursed and all Eruc did was sigh. "Alright, I guess they're not here...which is why your dad is in that hidden area that you have them located in dear Brooke's," he told me with a grin.

"What? How did he..." I thought for a moment, and when the smile on his face only grew wider, I cursed, "You fucking prick! Do you not know what you just did?" I asked in a shout and he nodded. "Duh, that's the only reason as to why I'm here. Also to do this..." he said and whipped a gun out, shooting Zayn in the leg. He screamed in agony. I went to his aid as my ex laughed and walked away, shooting some more.

"Under attack! I repeat! We are under attack! Man injured! Need a medic!" I yelled into my walkie. "C'mon baby. Just squeeze my hand, okay? Keep squeezing it for me. Just keep doing it until Lilliana gets here," I told him and he nodded and started to squeeze my hand.