20 (Short)

"Today, you four are now allowed to go out there and explore the world. What is the first thi g that you four are going to be doing?" Xander asked and I looked at him and glared. "Why do you want to know?" I asked and Niall patted my knee. "He's just grumpy. You can go now," Niall told him and Xander made the right decision to just walk out of the room.

"Li, we are going to be able to leave. You should be happy. You are no longer copped up in this place," Niall said and I sighed. "I know. I'm just really sore from my 4 hour workout from yesterday," I told him and he laughed. "I only took part in those first two hours. Now I am so happy that I'm not the one who has the super strength," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are the two of you ready?" Louis asked as he and Harry walked into our room. I looked at the two and nodded. I got up and tossed on the brown coat that I was wearing when I was taken. Sorry...when goodie two-shoes me was wearing when he was taken.

Harry was actually getting used to the clothes the goodie side of him wore. He actually admitted to liking them. Which was new for us to hear. "I always dreamed of leaving this place. But it didn't really go the way that I hoped for?" Niall said and I looked at him. "You and I were having sex the night before we were able to go, but you were too tired," He bluntly said.

"Damn...don't need to go into detail on that one," Louis said. "Ha! Louis and I had your dream! The sex was very rewarding," Harry said with a grin and Niall gave him the bird.  We walked to the entrance of the Headquarters and there was that annoying girl and her father. "Are you guys rea-" "Yes. Now move," Hatry said and the girl instantly moved.

The man looked at his daughter and all she did was reach over and pull her dad to the side with her. "Your daughter is getting smarter by the day. You better be proud of her," Louis said with a mocking grin and we walked out of the place that we were held in for over a month now.

"Do you guys have the sdress to the place that they bought for us?" I asked and Louis nodded, pulling a piece of paper. "They told me that our cellphones will be waiting for us over there," Louis added and I nodded. I walked to the side of the road and waved my hand. Soon, a yellow taxi pulled up and I smiled at him and entered.

The others sat in the back. "Do you know where this place is?" I asked the driver and showed him the slip of paper. He nodded and pulled out of the pot and started to drive us to wherever we arr going to be living.

10 minutes later...
"We are here," the guy said and I passed him a 20 and got out. He thanked me and drove off. I turned to look at the house and it was pretty nice looking. It was big and it was going to give us enough space, I can tell already. Especially since I'm sharing a room with Niall and Louis is sharing a room with Harry.

I walked up to the door and saw the keys hanging on the door

I walked up to the door and saw the keys hanging on the door. I took it and I inserted the key into the lock. I gave the knob a twist before it opened and I stepped in. "Sweet," I said and Niall walked in to see what I was seeing. "Sick!" He exclaimed.

Harry walked in and looked around. Then he walked to the kitchen. "Found our phones!" He called and we walked to where he was. "Im just going to tell our fans some lie as to why we've MIA from them and shit like that," he said, turning his phone on. He walked out of the room. Only to have Louis pick up his phone and follow right after Harry.

"What do you want to do now baby?" I asked Niall and he looked at me, then around the house. "Let's ex-" "Bigger room goes to us! Test me and I will literally throw you out!" Harry shouted and that made Niall curse silently. "I guess we just look around the place?" I suggested and he sighed and just nodded.

We walked around the house and we were actually amazed by the space. Niall liked the game room of course, but I liked the pool and the gym area that they gave to us. This place was big! Like a mansion, but not quite, you know? Like a mini mansion. Not too big. Not too small. Just the right size for the right number of people.

Ding!
I looked down and saw my phone lighten up. I unlocked it to see Harry's post already.

Instagram-

Liked by louist91, annetwist, gemmastyles, and 12,400,384 others
harrystyles: My🌏💚💙
Anyways! Sorry for being so MIA for the past month. I had a panic attack which was followed by depression right after. @louist91 and my great friends @niallhoran @liampayne stayed with me throughout it all and they never left my side for any reason. The break was a month long and I'm sorry for it being so long, but we are back, I am back, and we are all okay now! Happy to be back with all of you! Missed you! All the love! -H♡

Comments are disabled for this post

I knew what he was doing. He was going to make it easier for that Brooke's woman and her group to find us. Don't know why I wasn't the one to come up with that first, but I guess with him having a superpower that involved intelligence, I can't really be surprised.

"Let's go to bed. I just realized what time we woke up," Niall said when he stepped out of the game room. "Sure babe. You are just tired. It's not bad to admit it you know," I told him and he stuck his tongue out at me and walked away from me.

I looked into the living room to see Harry and Louis cuddling on the couch. Then I thought of Brooke and her team once again. I smiled.

It's time for some hunting to go down....
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡