Interlude

Los Angeles, California 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like i'm about to explode. 

Like there's no ground preventing me from flying away into the space and never coming back.

My nose was bleeding from inhaling so hard. My lungs were burning for smoking so long. 

But nothing could beat the heartache.

The kind of heartache that makes you feel sick in the stomach. Like you constantly want to puke and you feel like your head is going to roll off of your neck.

The only way i could numb the pain away was drinking it off until i was near of being unconscious.

My fingers were numb. My heart was in pain and the worst part is that i could feel it in my body.

Like when you come back from passing out and you feel completely out of yourself.

As if your soul went out and in in five seconds.

'Oh but look who is this' a blonde man said 'Alex Turner, fucking Elvis reincarnation' i laughed

He took my drink and tilted his head back so he could finish it.

'You owe me ten grand pretty boy' this time he was supporting himself on my shoulder

'I don't owe you shit stop bugging me with your bullshit' i said clinging my teeth

He placed his fingers on my hair and messed it up.

At this point my blood was boiling.

'You do, did you sniffed it all? Or do i have to dig your skull?' he was noticeably taller than i was, he had more mass on his body than i clearly didn't had.

He could break me in half with just one punch.

'You know what Deacon? Bring it on'

He laughed it off and placed his huge hand in my neck, as if he was waiting the exact time to break it.

I took a deep breath and everything was blurry.

My hands started to hurt so bad i thought he chopped my fingers off.

And then i saw it.

A pool of blood.

The  pool of blood that i created.

The soles of my black suede boots were printed on the bloody floor everywhere from the door to the back of the bar.

My heart was pumping fast, i felt the adrenaline taking place in my body, i was laughing as if it was the most funny movie i've had ever seen in my entire life.

'Somebody! Call the cops, he killed him!'

I blacked out.