I'm not even getting paid

Babes had a huge trouble today with my internet i almost thought i was about to die so i remembered i live just a block away from a cyber-cafe! (I know, i zoomed out) so it took a little longer to post than i expected but here it is, a fun cap hope you'll like it.  

By the way i'm curious, where are you all from?

Val

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let myself collapse on the floor of the bedroom as i felt how everything ached so terribly,  like if i just got walking out of a car crash.

My head was bumping and i couldn't shed more tears because it was humanly impossible.

A human didn't had so much water inside to let out.

Alright so i understood that not everyone's intentions were clear as water and good as a puppy, but use me to get paid?

I'm like a whore that is not getting paid.

My eyes were burning because of the crying.

He used me and i'm not getting anything from it.

He didn't loved me, everything was an act.

I should get paid for being with such a toxic human being, for being so supportive and caring of him, for loving him and stand for him unconditionally. I should be the one getting paid, not Alex Turner.

I heard a knock on the door and i hugged my knees closer and tighter to my chest as i pressed my face on em.

'Go away' i said

'Jess it's me, let me in' he said, his voice made me cringe like a scared kitten.

'Go and love someone else, you asshole' i sniffed

I heard his long and dramatic whisper behind the door.

'I love you' he sang

'Fuck off!' i threw my boot against the door.

Oh wait it was possible for me to keep on crying, great.

I heard footsteps outside the door and i was just ready to yell some very bad words i didn't even knew i learnt in my entire life.

'Jess, may i come in? He is downstairs'

I sighed as i stretched my legs, i walked slowly to the door and opened up to see Matt standing there and smiling.

'Oh Jessie...' he hugged me and i cried.

'Why would he do this to me?' i asked like i was begging for an answer.

He made me sit on the bed and he sat next to me, he wrapped one arm around my shoulders and kissed my head gently.

'He is fucked up, i told you'

'Yeah, it appears to be that everyone told me' he laughed

'Shhh, shh, shh' he tried to calm me down 'He is a mess you know?'

'Is he?' 

'He loves you, he just doesn't know how to'

'He used me for money' i stood up

'And he said he was sorry' he remained on the bed

'And thats it? Just because he says he is sorry i have to forgive him?'

'You could do that or...'

'Or what Mat? Or what?'

'Remember what we talked about you making him go nuts for ya and then breaking his heart well, you have to go for it, thats your move. Revenge ya know?'