🍯 Emir of daura 🍯 Edited

Salim
______________________________________

I couldn't get a wink of sleep, I couldn't fathom why exertly I wasn't talking to my manal. I just couldn't get my head straight but never the less she was my wife.

The day I picked her up from the airport, I just lost my voice. I couldn't talk to her, I was furious at her but I know that I will cool off soon but then am not cooling of.

I just got this happiness spread off my chest, because becoming the king wasn't an easy task buh never the less this a step ahead in Fulfilling my deceased father wish

The second is after been sure I'll be the king, I'll have to read the Damn book he gave me.

Walking towards the room with some kind of feeling in my heart.

With a heavy heart, I opened closet. the golden fleece was placed neatly placed, I fell in love with it, but a letter was attached to it which says read before touching.

Well I knew about the letter which I have to sign on it with the cheep red wine, after accepting the rules in it.

____________________________________

Sweet were forming on his forehead, upon the the air conditioners in the room. he still feel the heat.
"Damn" he cursed

Whipping away the sweet with his hands, he just felt his knees getting week all of a sudden. he just felt so much heavy hearted.

All his thoughts were on the words in this book, then out of all. his only one step into this stuff, "ya Allah" he murmured whipping another sweets of his face with a shaky hands.

Stuffing the book back, still sweating profusely with a heavy heart. he signed on the paper, which means he has accepted wat ever is in the book, yareema maijiran gado have to know and make sure he fulfill everything inside the book including consummation of the marriage with his miel ya Allah.
And the hier part.

~~~~~

The girls were having a sleepless night after getting to see each other for Wat seems like forever.

They heard the Adhan calling for the farj prayer, they all rushed to not miss.

After they were done they kept talking until a loud knock came on the door. Manal stood to get the door buh never returned to the room.

Mummy was at the door, she came to take manal with her wanting to tell her everything buh ammi stopped her saying. she shouldn't tell her yet after much deliberation, she didn't tell her.

"This the cloths your going to wear" mummy said handing over the royal nevy blue set of clothes, manal was going to wear for the day.

They wear heavy buh never the less beautiful, manal kept looking at her self in the mirror,after wearing the clothes she look like one those of queen.

Smiling at herself in the mirror, it smile back at her which course her to more smiles.

"Mamana tayi kyau, my mom is beautiful" mummy teased earning more blush from her.

"Kunyana akeji' mummy kept teasing her until she told her about the makeup artist, she wasn't expecting buh she dare not decline mummy.

The makeup was done in no time and she look even more beautiful not forgetting to snap pictures which the girls joined.

~~~~

"So Salim, your still interested in this throne" yarema said pointing at the royal chair with a dark fierce glare then had his starling gaze back on Salim.

Salim didn't say a word, he just nodded his head very slow as molasses in January, very calmly like the little waves of water, which was making yarema feel the sting bites.

"Just for the last time Salim, I can make another origin copyright of this document with out anyone knowing you did sign on them" yareema said his voice becoming over bearingly high and mighty.

"Now it's left for u yareema baba" Salim said voice full with jocularity, "we shall see at the royal house" Salim left a speechless yareema who was having a gastroesophageal reflux.

Salim looking so handsome in his royal clothes, his skin already shining. buh he feared all the world of the king, he knows that only prayers could safe him to him. yareema will always be a threat.

~~~
After the royal wankan sarauta and all the royal stuff alof all kind. Salim just felt the power and all, with in him then now the choose was his to rechoose his cabinet members. but he never did anything about that, he wanted to know them personally first.
~~~
"Reina" Halima called onto manal, with the name she couldn't think if it's a name. all manal knows and guess was that 'Raina or reina means' my soul or wahever in Hausa buh Halima said it wasn't that buh she made a mental note to find out wah ever the meaning was.

"Hajiya saratu is looking for you" halima said holding her laughter.
Wah have I done to deserve all this neh, did they know am was crushing on qiam, does that mean you don't like him anymore my sub conscious.

Face palming my face dreamly because this makeup won't let me do anything of such and am not stupid enough, I didn't get enough of it yes am still sassing in it. plus Mimi say to see it and she's on her way.

"Keh" Halima called clapping her hands, rolling my eyes at her pouting my lips.

"You wear lost" she stated, then said "Mimi ce tazo".

Manal wasn't allow to here the last sentence because Mimi had already engulfed her in a coil.

______________________________________
Vote
Comment
Share

Asalm alikum my beautiful readers, no comment is coming my way.

Ramadan Mubarak in advance to you all

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab 2020