Chapter 11

~ Violet

"What are you doing here?" Taken aback.

He put his hand on his chest, and pretends to be offended. "Not happy to see me, I thought we had a connection last night." Sabastian coyly remarks. He walks in and snoops around.

My cheeks turn hot at the memory. I stand in the doorway. He then lays down on my bed. His sexy smile lures me closer to the foot of the bed. I grasp the railing that holds up the canopy to steady me.

"Shouldn't we be going? I do have go have dinner with the King and Queen. I'm assuming your here to take me." Studying him.

"Yes...we could go there. Or we could finish where we left off." he says putting his hands behind his head. It raises his shirt enough to see his bellybutton, dark happy trail, and a bit of abs.

My eyes wander over his body. As tempting as he is, now is not the time. I offer a compromise. "How about this, when I get done with dinner, we can play a game."

He looks up and scratches his chin. He's contemplating it, good. I reach deep down and gather some confidence and strength that seems to evaporates when he's around. I lean my head against the rail, with one hand holding on a little above my head. The other under my chin, my thumb rubbing my bottom lip. My eyes in hooded.

His eyes widens, and wets his lips. He gets up and struts effortlessly in front of me. Lust has filled his eyes. I was afraid to move. He shakes his head and speaks russian under his breath. I think I caught the word, сексуальная шалунья.

He positions himself behind me, sliding his hands on my sides the down to my hip. Closing the space between us with a firm grip.

A wave of arousal ripples through me as he leans down to my neck behind my left ear, stopping centimeters away from the skin.

I grip the railing, my knees are feeling weak. I can feel the air fanning my neck as he breathes heavily.

"Are you sure?" His voice soft but husky. His Russian accent so thick and alluring I close my eyes and bite my lip. He pulls my hips back into his groin. Oh I can feel every part of him through the clothes.

I'm getting hot, he is pushing the right buttons and I some how need to resist. My wolf is not helping, encouraging me to linger against him. 

His lips touch my skin. Instant sparks and tingles ignite and erotic waves leave there and goes straight down below. I lean more into his body and a soft moan slips past my lips.

The sound encourages him to kiss down my neck to the collarbone. His hands exploring my body, musky arousal scent thick in the air. I had to stop this.

"Yes" I breathe. It takes all my will power but I manage to pull away from him. "I'm sure."

He's breathless, now holding the bed railing. He's looking at me in amazement. Did my eyes change again? Damn it! His smile is encouraging. He shakes his head.

"Well, fine. But I get to choose the game." His tone seductive. "And don't even try to get out of it this time, my sexy minx." He smerks as he combs his hair back. The fringe falls back over his forehead. Damn...

"Deal. Shall we go now." I smile.

He glides to the door and opens it. I walk out the door and to a black limo. Another guard opens the car door, I climb in. Then Sabastian climbs in after.
*

***********************************

I'm sitting at the end of the dinner table in the guesthouse. The King and Queen sit across from each other farther down the table.

We've eaten our meal in light conversation. After the plates are cleared, we move out to a screened patio. A round table and four chairs.

We sit, the King begins.

"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for keeping Sabastian safe." In his deep Russian accent.

I nod."Thank you for dinner. I was hoping I would get a chance to speak with you without Sabastian around. I have something for you from my parents."

He raises an eyebrow then looks to his mate. I dig through my bag and pull out the letter and a sack of money. Then I place it in front of the king. He picks up the letter.

"I assume you wanted to know more about a pack that appeared in your kingdom out of nowhere. The money is back taxes", pointing to the sack. "My parents gave me these to give you to try to...enlighten you."

"For what you've done, the money is not necessary. But I would like some...enlightenment as you say about your pack. I've been informed that your pack is protecting secrets about the Goddess?"

"Well I suggest you read the letter. The answer to your questions should be in there." I say gesturing to the letter with my pack's seal.

He opens the envelope pulling out the novel my parents wrote. I watch his face as he reads. His brows furrow most of the time. Once in a while he'll look up at me. Finally he's done and hands it to the Queen to read.

I wonder what all it revealed, and if it created more questions. He's been thinking for awhile, fingers pressing into his forehead.

"I'm not sure I understand, Violet. There's a lot of information in here. My family has been studying and worshipping the Goddess for three generations now. We desperately want to please her and wake our wolves.

But I read here your pack has been working for her all this time. How do you get instructions from her? What does she tell you to do? What does it have to do with my son? Do you know who is behind the assassination attempts? And why are you here now, coming out of hiding?"