Epilogue

A year has past since Sabastian has taken the throne with his mate,Violet. A small army of warriors, bodyguards, assassins/spies, along with Tiki and twenty-five trained apprentice mediums followed the Prince and Violet to the palace when he finished training his wolf.

As soon as Sabastian and Violet were crowned, and his father stepped down, they hit the ground running. They appointed his brother, Trevor, as Beta over the palace affairs. Waking the wolves according to their Goddess' plan. Once all levels; Beta, Delta, Gamma, were wakened, they moved on to the royal guards and the army.

After strengthening the army, Sabastian opted to add more to his army so to defend the other packs in his kingdom. More warriors poured into the ranks with the promise of their wolves to be awakened.

Soon, all servants and people of the city had their wolves. Although not needed to wake the wolves of the Alpha's of each pack, their mates play an important part in the Goddess' plan for waking all the wolves in their pack. Fifteen out of the twenty-five have been found and placed with their mates, thanks to the efforts of Tiki, and her apprentices, who will eventually live in each pack.

In the meantime, Alpha Jordan has sent spies and assassins undercover into the enemy's territory; Vampire cults,sorcerer covens, and even into the black markets, to create confusion and discontent. Doing this to prevent unity to gather large armies to wipeout Sabastian's efforts on the uprising.

Tiki revealed that the remaining ten have been captured by the enemy and are among the slaves throughout their territory either as pets or concentration camps. She could not get their exact location due to the interference of the sorcerer's magic or the Vampire's God, Orion.

Therefore King Sabastian calls a meeting with Alph Jordan and Leo to come up with a plan to save those girls and eventually the rest. The three sit together in King Sabastian's office at the palace.

Sabastian is in his chair behind his desk, his hands behind his head and his feet on his desk. Alpha Jordan and Leo sit in mahogany brown leather chairs in front of the desk. They badger for an hour over ideas while drinking scotch. Leo suggests sending in a team of his spies.

They can infiltrate their slave camps undercover, getting "captured". Once inside they can search for the girls. Sabastian likes the idea but didn't like not knowing their whereabouts, potentially losing them. He asks what technology they have.

Alpha Jordan tells him about the tracking device and specialized transmitters that go undetected in the mouth and under the skin. For protection they managed an alliance with a coven of witches who wanted no part in the activities of the enemy.

Sabastian reveals that Maximus came from that coven way back when he was turned into a werewolf. Alpha Jordan gives him the contact information. He wants all the protection he can get against the sorcerers. They already know a lot about vampires.

Recently the sorcerers started cursing our wolves, forcing the wolves awake with black magic, turning them into zombies slaves. Maximus tells Sabastian of a special jewel they can make to protect the wearer from any kind of magic attacks. They are hard to make and takes alot of magic to mass produce. It won't be cheap but well worth it.

Sabastian orders Leo to go back to his pack and assemble his team. He will get a hold of the witches to see what is needed to get enough protection stones for his team. They stand and shake hands. The alpha and Leo leave.

****************

Violet comes in with a little bundle wrapped in a blue blanket. Sabastian smiles at his new family as she walks across the room and around the desk. Sabastian sits and pulls them into his lap. The baby coos and smiles as his father kisses his chubby cheeks. Then he buries his face into Violet's neck causing her to laugh.

"Someone was upset you were busy, so here I am." Violet says kissing his cheek.

"Well, she needs to learn to be more patient. Our son will have to learn that from me I see." He jokes with a wink.

She pretends to pout then asks, "What you find out?"

"Your father and Leo are assembling a team for a search and rescue using your pack spies and assassins. They any good?" He replies more serious.

"Leo has an excellent team, they range in expertise from poison, gathering information, seduction, disguise and role playing, perfecting deception, and staging assassinations. Leo's daughter is the best in our ranks. She's sexy as hell and more lethal than a viper. She was who I looked up to during my training for that course. I did well except for the seduction and deception." Violet replies.

"Perfecting deception? What's that?" He asks as he gathers his child in his strong arms.

Violet stands and stretches her arms, now relieved of the wieght of the growing pup.

"It when you control your heart rate when you lie. You're body has tells when your bluffing. Just like in poker, we're taught what to look for and how to make a good poker face. I was never good at lieing. Just like I told Beta Keith, I don't have a good pokerface." She sits on his lap so she straddling him, wrapping her arms around careful not to squish their child, still chattering away on his shoulder. With a sigh says, "So...I would never been an assassin. It wasn't my calling."

"Being a queen is your calling. And your a damn good one, my parents are proud. They said to me earlier that they felt good about putting her crown on your head. She says you carry the burdens well." He says giving her a kiss. He sighs and kisses his son's soft peach fuzz head.

"Your father found Maximus' old coven. They have been loyal to him and our Goddess all this time. I need to get a hold of them to make us some protection stones, then I'll feel better about sending our people into the lion's den. May our Goddess be with them and give them strength,courage, and guidance." Sabastian finally says.

Violet simply says,"Amen."