Chapter 26

~ Violet

Sabastian scoots his chair out and walks over to the bar in the kitchen and leans over using his forearms. He appears to be deep in thought.

I pick up the plates and bring them to the sink. I brush my shoulder across his back as I walk past him. He stops and watches me. I giggle and bit my lip. Oh this is too easy.

I grab a hand towel and walk to the table. I twist the towel as I go. When I'm behind him, I flick it to snap his back seat. Then proceed to wip the table top.

"What are you doing?" He says smoothly.

Oh, man his accent is so alluring. "What does it look like, Sabastian. I'm cleaning the table."

I don't hear him as I finish the table. I feel his hands slide across my hip resting on my stomach. He presses my body against his chest, his lips close to my left ear. I feel his breath on my skin.

His voice husky,"It isn't nice to tease."

The tip of his tongue traces the shell of my ear down to my earlobe which he grabs with his teeth. My wolf is now running in circles, I feel real hot, I'm playing with fire. What am I doing? God he feels so good.

I close my eyes, "Is that what I'm doing? I thought it was called flirting."

He let's go of my ear and walks towards the living room. "Oh! Is that all. Well that's something entirely different. Please come in here and sit with me. I want to know more about this marking business."

I hang the hand towel off the back of the chair. Then follow him in the living room. He sits in the middle of the sofa, so either way I have to sit next to him. He has both arm spread across the back of the sofa, his feet propped up on the coffee table in front.

I sit to his right, my thigh against his. He turns his upper body toward me, his left hand tucks a stray hair behind my ear. He allows his fingertips to trace down my jaw line to my chin. His thumb gently touches my bottom lip.

I try to tuck it in but he pulls it back out. A smile grows on his beautiful face.

"What is marking and what does it mean?" He says slow and seductively. His voice has turned my insides to mush. My heart pounding. I feel..heat igniting in my panties. I'm nervous but I want this. His hands on me, his musky scent swallows me. Oh Goddess help me I'm under his spell. "Courting I know, and I'm sure no surprise to you, mating I know, but marking? That eludes me. "

My mouth is dry. I wet my lips. His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips. "Marking is very intimate. There is a place on the neck that is the softest, most sensitive. There, your mate has to bite and draw blood with their canines out. It has to be deep and I've heard it's very erotic. Sending waves of extacy through out your body."

His brows furrow, "How do you elongate your canines if your wolf is sleeping?"

"Oh you can't, I thought everyone could. Especially because you can access your wolves abilities while their asleep." I lie, my voice in a surprise tone.

"You may be right. I guess I haven't figured that out yet." He grabs my chin gently but firm.

He lifts it and examines my neck. "Is it the same on everyone?"