Chapter 1

Sachi's POV
' Sachi, don't be sad always smile.'

I slowly opened my eyes only to meet the bright light of the sun. It's been two years since that thing happened. Lots of things happened during that year. I sighed and stand up fixing the futon and changing my clothes. I then went out to my room and walk towards the kitchen.

" Ohayo Sachi." A sweet and gentle voice greeted me, I smiled and greeted the flower pillar Kocho Kanae. I didn't mention it but she is the one who saved me that night with her little sister Kocho Shinobu.

" You're late." Shinobu said with an irratated voice, she really is the opposite of Kanae-nee. I just giggled and apologized to her. Lots of things really happened, Kanae and Shinobu decided to let me live at their estate and they also helped me train to become a demon slayer.

" Shinobu I'm older than you stop treating me like that." I said while giggling only teasing her. She glared at me with a tint of blush in her cheeks. It true, i'm two years older than her so I'm sixteen and she is fourteen. But she is already a demon slayer and she passed in the final selection. I still have to participate at the final selection today.

" Sachi, you should start preparing now. It will take long before you arrive in the final selection." Kanae-nee said while gently pushing me towards the kitchen. I smiled and nod, she really looks like Saki. When I entered to my room, I grabbed my sword and place it to my waist. Thankfully Kanae teached me some technique of flower breathings but some are created by me. After preparing I bid goodbye to Shinobu and Kanae. The place is far so it will take some time and I need to be fast. After an hour of walking, I finally arrived and I can see many westeria in the sorroundings. Lots of participants came but someone caught my attention. He is a boy who had a yellow haired with a streak of read on it. His eyes is also golden and he is smiling.

Now that I remembered, I always saw him at the demon slayer estate. Sometimes training or sitting at the flame estate. I don't know his name but Shinobu said that he is the son of the former flame pillar.

Two girls then suddenly appeared and started explaining to us the rules. We just need to survive for one week, seven days in total. The westeria tree then disappeared with the two girls and I started running following the other participants. But some of them went to the other direction so I'm alone now. I continued running until I met a demon, it's a normal one so I easily cut them. They are so careless because of hunger and can't even fucos. I'm certain a morphed demon is in here.

"  No! Please help me!" A voice said making me approached it. I stopped and my eyes widened, there really is a morphed demon. I sense another on near us, it's not only one but two. I pulled my sword to the sheath and dashed towards the demon cutting it's hand to let the boy go. But because it's a morphed he regenerated quickly.

" Nice blade you have." He said with raspy voice then licked the blood of his hand. " But you can't beat me!" A sudden sharp thing attacked me so I jumped towarda the tree and fucosed my breath while still standing.

" Breath of Flower, First form: Bloody petal rose." A form of petals sorrounded him and cuts his body, but it only cuts his both arms and one leg. He gritted his teeth and fastly regenerate, he tried land a punch but I blocked it and kicked him. I'm getting pissed because he just ain't give up so I decided to end it.

" Breath of Flower, Sixth form: Flower Bed!" I then dashed towards him as he block my attack but I smirked, he can't block my attack. My sword just passed through his attack and in a blink of eye I cutted his head. I sighed, Flower Bed is one of the strongest technique I made, it will become invisible but if it touches the head the blade become sharper for it to cut the head. The demon then crumbled and I return the sword to it's sheath.

******
Six days left, and this is the last day for the selection. I'm still running finding some demons to slay but I can't see any. I already defeated six or ten of them but I can't even find another. Is there someone who defeated all of them? Well maybe that person is strong. While running, I saw bright light infront of me, when the light disappeared I realized I'm back at where the westeria tree is located.

It means, the selection is finished and I survived. But the bad thing is, there are only few of us who survived. But the one who survived is trembling in fear or getting guilty because they didn't save someone.

" Aren't you one of Kanae san's sister??" A cheerful voice said making me turn my back and to only see the boy with yellow hair. I smiled and nod.

" I'm Rengoku Kyojuro! I'm happy you also survive." He grinned at me, he really is a cheerful one.

" Tsuyuri Sachi, I'm happy you survive also but the others seemed broken down." I said while we stared at the other who is depressed.

" Yeah."

" Congratulations for surviving this selection. We will be sending you your crow and for you to pick a stone for your sword." One of the girl said while her sister  puts a lots of rock infront of us. I stared at it for a while before picking some. The next thing they did is giving our uniforms. It was  too heavy to hold but, luckily I can manage it.

" Hey Sachi! Can I walk with you after all we both live at the demon slayer estate." I felt my cheeks blushed a little, this is the first time someone called  me by my first name outside and it's a boy who called me by my first name. I smiled and nod, well it's better to walk together than being alone.

" What a heavy uniform." I said making Kyojuro chuckled, he agreed at my statement making both of us laugh.

" Hey Rengoku, I always saw you training alone, and I didn't see your father training you." I said, he blinked his eyes then stared at me, his eyes is really beautiful. He just chuckled and looked up at the sky.

" He hates how I train or how desperate I am to be a demon slayer. So I decided to train alone." He said with a hint of sadness to his voice, making me apologize for asking him a question. He just laughed and ruffles my hair.

" Well, I'm happy that I met someone to be my friend." I blushed, facing him.

" F-friend? Are you sure about it?" I asked he nod and his smile didn't disappeared.

" So starting today let's be friend!" I was shocked but smiled and nod. I really can't believe that I have friends right now. While walking we were happily talking and also talking about our past. His mother died while my sister died. So it feels like we were thesame. And to be honest I feel comfortable right now. I smiled and stared at the sky.

' Neechan, I hope you will watch me till the very end. And I promise I will kill the demon who killed you.'

****
Okay! First chapter is done, I hope you will like it. I was planning not to publish this story but I really wanted to, and sorry for the errors and this story will be a little different one to my first story but some chapter is based to the manga. So please vote and comment!