Chapter 12

Sachi's POV
Two years had passed, and I got promoted as the flower pillar, with Shinobu who got promoted also as the insect pillar. There are three pillar the got promoted also making it all ten Hashira. Lot of things happened and also Kyojuro and I still are okay. I still love him but didn't confessed yet. I sighed, no mission yet and Kanao is with Shinobu. They had a mission yesterday and I bet they will be back tomorrow.

Like any pillar, I don't have my own estate because I decided to stay with my two sister. That's why I told Shinobu to name it butterfly estate. I sighed, it's so lonely today.

" Sachi-sama you've been laying here for an hour. Mind if standing up and walk for a while?" I pouted and faced the black haired girl infront of me. Her name is Kanazaki Aoi, she is the student of Shinobu and also participated with Kanao in the final selection.

" Geez, Aoi you really looks like younger Shinobu." I giggled while standing up and tapped her head. Despite of her straightforward and a little bit rude personality she is kind hearted. She didn't said anything and just stared at me with her serious look. She and Kanao are close and I'm happy that Kanao mets a friend of hers. " Then I'll be heading out. I'll be back." I said while waving my hands. While heading outside, I met the trio girls running around while holding a basket of blankets.

" Ohayo! Sachi-sama." They all greeted making me smile at them.

" Ohayo, Naho-chan, Kiyo-chan, Sumi-chan." After greeting them, we went on our separate ways. The weather is good today, I wonder where is he and what is he doing right now. I shook my head, I know that he also don't have a mission so it means he is training today. But I really wanted to see him badly! My feet suddenly dragged me towards the flame estate, when I'm near I stopped.

' What am I thingkin??' I said in my mind while backing of.

" U-uhm, are you okay, Sachi-neesan?" Oh shoot, I turned my back and saw Senjuro, Kyojuro's little brother and also his photo copy brother.

" I-I was just passing by....u-um is Kyojuro busy?" I asked, he smiles and shook his head. Senjuro seems happy today, is it because their father was not present or had calmed down?

" No he's not. Mind if you enter? I bet it will make him happy." His smile widened as I blush when he said that it will make Kyojuro happy. I just smiled and nod following him. He then leads me to a place where we can see a garden with flowers and a pond with fishes. I then noticed a certain man with familiar yellow hair, making me smile.

" Niisan, Sachi-neesan is here." Senjuro said, Kyojuro turned his back as our eyes met. He was shocked but then smiled.

" Sachi? What are  you doing here?" His smile then turned into grin making me blush. I don't know either why am I here? What will I do?

" W-well, I want to visit you." I said shyly making him chuckle and tapped the space besides him.

"  Well then, I'll be going first. See you later Sachi-neesan." He waved his arms then hurriedly left us. I sighed and sat beside Kyojuro. Gosh, why does my feet dragged me here?

" I'm surprised you came here, I also planned on visiting you since Kanao and Kocho was absent." He said, my eyes widened.

" R-really, I'm sorry if I came here without talking to you." I said.

" Don't be sorry, actually I'm so happy that you came!" He then grinned making me blush again. Damn it, stop blushing Sachi! I stiffened when he suddenly hugged me tightly, but relaxed as I hug him back. What's wrong with him today?

" Sachi, what will I do? Father didn't change at all." He said with his serious voice, I just sighed then raise my hand as I played with his soft hair.

" That's why you are acting weird today. Because of your father again." I whispered making him broke the hug, his face becomes serious but then grinned. I smiled, no matter how big is your problem. You always smiled like nothing happened. We then faced front as silent sorrounds us.

" Sachi, will you close your eyes?" He asked, I'm confused but followed him and closed my eyes. Minutes had passed and my patience betrayed me I opened my eyes and faced him only to met his soft lips. My eyes widined as I blush and hurriedly backed away. Our lips met! I was expecting him to smile or grin but he was looking at me seriously. Is he mad because of the kiss, but this is not the first time we kissed! His eyes softened us he gently pulled me and kissed me. My eyes  widened but relaxed and closed them. I then wrapped my arms around his neck as he then grabbed my waist as he gently pushed me while deepening the kiss. We then back of for us to breath, I'm a blushing mess now while he is grinning.

" Sachi, I-"

* blag!*

" Nii-san your crow informed me that you hav- Oh sorry!" Senjuro turned his head and I realized that our position is in the floor lying and Kyojuro was on the top while staring at Senjuro. I then pushed Kyojuro while sitting.

" What it is Senjuro?" Kyojuro asked with his serious voice. Senjuro the  faced us with a blushing face.

" Y-you have a mission niisan." He said while nervously staring at us. Kyojuro then smiled and tapped Senjuro's head.

" Thank you Senjuro, I guess I need to prepare." He said while turning his gaze to me and smile. I blushed again, he then stand up and went to his room. What did we do?? This was the second time he kissed me! I'm going crazy  right now!

******
" Make sure to come back safe." I said with worried tone. We were already at the entrance of the flame estate. He smiled and nod as he tap my head.

" I will, I want to say something but I guess maybe next time." He said with a little bit disappointed voice. He is going to say something, I guess it's really important.

" Then, I'll wait for you to say it. I don't care if it will take time. If it's really important then I'll wait." I said with a smile, his eyes widened before chuckling.

" You're really making me crazy." I just blink my eyes while looking at him confused. He then leaned down as I felt his lips against mine again. My eyes widened, but he grinned and waved his hand.

" I promise that I will say it!" He then waved his hand as he walks away, when he is already gone I touched my lips as my head started to create smoke.

" You already kissed me twice today!!" I yelled while covering my lips, but then smiled. I guess, letting him kissed me is not that bad. I don't regret it after all why? Because I really loved him.

******
Please vote and Comment! Thank you!