Chapter 23

Sachi's POV
Training for all of the demon slayer started and all of us are busy. Kyojuro and I barely see each other because we need to stay in our own estate. And because I don't have my estate the Master asked me to stay for a while in our mother's estate when she was still a pillar. Saki also started to train me on how to control my demon side and also to use my healing ability when the battle started.

" Tsuyuri-san!" I hear a voice making me turn my back and saw Tanjiro approaching me with a smile on his face. I smiled back and greeted him.

" Did Uzui-san already trained you?" I asked making him nod and startes explaining on how he treated him nicely, same as Muichiro. I guess having Tanjiro  here changed them.
" That's good to hear."

" Tsuyuri-san, what training will you give to us?" He asked excitedly making me giggle and start walking to the training ground.

" Well, mine is very simple Tanjiro." I said as I grab the biggest water battle, I heard that they already finished the three stages of breaking the water bottle. But let me see how can he break the last stage. His eyes widened when I showed him the water bottle.

" A-am I gonna break that?" He asked while pointing to the water bottle making me nod and smiled to him. His face suddenly changed into a fighting spirit one and grabbed the bottle. He started blowing it and no avail at all. He tried for the secon time, third time, fourth time.
" Wahh! It's so hard." He said while panting. I approached him and point his chest.

" Fucos your breathings Tanjiro." I said making him nod and started doing it again. Minutes had passed the bottle cracked a little it means he is closed enough. " See you can break it. Just fucos."

" I see, thanks for the advice Tsu-"

" Tanjiro!!!!!!" I flinched when I heard a very loud voice. I turn to look at that someone and saw Zenitsu running while crying. He suddenly clinged to Tanjiro and started talking. " I can't take it Tanjiro! Shunazugawa-san nearly killed me in his training! But I luckily survived, I want to go home!" He started shaking Tanjiro making me giggled. Zenitsu noticed me and a blush formed in his face with a smile on it.

" Sanemi really is ruthless." I said as I grabbed another bottle. So I guess he also passed in Sanemi's training. I handed him the bottle as he makes a face.

" Are we going to break this?" He asked, making me nod. He suddenly smile widely as he faced me. " Okay! As long as Tsuyuri-san is here I can manage it!" He said while grinning.

" Rengoku-aniki will kill you Zenitsu." Tanjiro said while smiling nervously.

" W-what!? I-i am just saying that, I didn't say that I love Tsuyuri-san." Zenitsu said making me giggle and clap my hands for their attention.

" Ok, ok. Now start breaking the bottle." I said and the nod. While watching then break the bottle, I smiled. Their aura is already strong but they need to improve it. They are getting closer to a pillar's strength. I heard the door slide and saw Saki. I smiled and she smiled back.

" So how is it going, did they break it?" Saki asked making me shook my head.

" Not yet but I'm sure they are close." I said and like I said they broke the bottle. They then stumbled down while panting, I stand up and approach the bottle that they broke.

" Hmm, not bad. I'm happy you broke it. The two of you are the first one who broke this bottle." I said while clapping my hand. They smiled and thanked me before leaving the place and to train at Obanai's place.

" They passed the training easily. I'm amazed." Saki said while staring at the two who is getting farther away. I just nod and giggled. Still, I can't believe that our mother's estate is so beautiful. I wonder who took care of the flowers here.

" Tsuyuri-sama, w-we come here for a training." Another voice said making me turn my back and saw some of the demon slayers who is blushing while smiling. I just smiled and nod. I guess I become busy for a while.

****
" It's all done!" I said while stretching my hands. I already trained a lot and also it's getting dark. Saki just left a while ago to meet the master. " Well, let's start cooking then." I then went to the living room and started preparing food. Minutes had passed I heard the door slides and I smiled knowing the familiar aura. I then left the living room and saw him standing at the door while leaning and staring at me with a smile on his face. The way he act right now is a little bit different.

" What's wrong Kyojuro?" I asked and approached him for a hug when he suddenly pulled me and pinned me into the wall. His eyes was staring directly to mine while he is smirking.

" Nothings wrong dear." He said in his low and serious voice making me gulp and raise my eyebrows.

" Really? Then let me go and check the food I'm cooking befor- mhmp!" I got cut when he suddenly press his lips to mine and started kissing me passionately. He then bit my lips making me open my mouth. I can't think straight right now, he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss more. I wanted to breath so I pushed him and panted.

" Hey Sachi, tell me. Are you enjoying training the boys earlier." He said then lowered his head to my neck. He kissed it down as I whimpered.

" W-what are you talking Kyojuro?" I asked, he didn't stopped and started sucking my neck, I gasped as I grabbed his haori. " I-i was just training them what's wrong with that?" I asked trying not to moan. He stopped and humned in response. He then raised his head to face me.

" Then why are they blushing and enjoying how you train them?" He asked, I blinked my eyes. Is he jealous, I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and give a peck on his nose.

" You're just jealous Kyojuro. I just trained them and I don't care if they are blushing." I said he didn't answered and just keep on staring at me. " I never thought that you will get jealous because of them." I giggled, as I hugged him. I know he still needs to be satisfied before his jealousy disappeared.

"  Because it's you." I then backed of to face him and saw him smiling. " I'm so jealous because of you and I can't stop it that's why I gave you mark to prove them you are mine." He said making me looked at him confused. Mark? I gasped and touched my neck.

" Don't tell me you give me a..." My eyes widened making him chuckle.
" Kyojuro! Why?" I said while blushing madly. He then pulled me into a hug.

" I told you. You are mine." He said making me smile and nod. I'm always yours." Sachi, in the future let's get married and have a family."

" After we killed Muzan and all of the demons, I'm willing to be with you forever."

" Because I love you."

*****