Chapter 2

Sachi's POV
" I'm back!" I cheerfully said while opening the door but no one is inside. Weird, I always meet Kanae at the door but why are they not here? Did they have some mission.

" Ah Sachi-sama, both of your sister went for mission and they should be coming home today." One of the servant said while giving me a towel and also a soap. Well I'm dirty and I need to wash myself. Rengoku also went home, maybe talking to his father right now or being pushed away like he said. I sighed, the servant then helped me puts a water to the bathtub after that I thanked her. When she closed the door I entered to the bathtub soaking my whole body.

" Wahhh! So good, it's been a while since I bath like this." I said while rubbing my skin with water. After that I tied my hair into bun and let my body feel the warm of the water. I still didn't find the demon who killed my sister, I sighed. I need to fucos and take it slowly, it's too early for me to deal upper moons. I'm still weak and need to be stronger. I sighed again for the second time and leaned my back to the wall. Need to relax my mind and body. Minutes had passed I heard someone entered and hurriedly opens the door. My eyes widened as I saw Shinobu who is glaring at me.

" Will you knock before entering." I said slightly annoyed. She just ignored me and entered. I noticed a girl beside her, she had a messy black and purple eyes but, she smells so bad.

" Can you wash her? I need to talk to Kanae-neechan." She said and left the girl, I sighed and stands up. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I kneeled and face the girl with a smile, she was just staring at me with no emotion. I started removing her clothes and my eyes widened, she had bruises all over her body.

" What's your name?" I asked, she didn't responded, I see. She can't even talk because of trauma. I just continued washing her body and hair.

" Listen little girl, I still don't know your name but a girl like you should wash their body to become more beautiful." I cheerfully said while pouring water to her gently. After washing her I grabbed another towel and started wiping her body then drying her hair. Some of the servant gave me some clothes of her and also for me. I started changing her before putting my clothes also. I stared at her, she really is beautiful and her hair is straight long.

I decided to tie her hair into bun then smiled at her. She was just staring at me and gosh! Her eyes is so pretty. I giggled and tapped her head before pulling her gently to meet Kanae and Shinobu.

" She's already done." Both of them looked at us, Kanae smiled and approached us. She smiled and hugged me.

" I'm happy you make it to the final selection." I hugged her back, I realized that we should name this little girl.

" By the way Kanae-nee, what will be her name?" I asked, Shinobu didn't said anything. But I know she is happy that I'm alive, she's a tsundere after all. Kanae lowered her head to face the girl.

" Hmm let me see, why not let me name yo Tsuyuri Kanao, you will become Sachi's little sister and also ours." I blinked, but smiled. I also kneeled and face her.

" Nice to meet you Kanao, I'm Tsuyuri Sachi, and from now on we will be your big sister." Her eyes widened but didn't yet speak. Kanae then gave her a coin.

" Listen Kanao, this will help you decide by tossing it. You will use that until you find someone who shows love to you." Kanae then give the coin to her and stands up. " Now let's eat shall we, I know you miss the food Sachi." I giggled and nod while pulling Kanae to the kitchen. I was amazed the servant prepared so much food.

" I hope you will get fat." Shinobu said teasing me, I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

" Why not just say that you want me to eat and you missed me." She suddenly blushed and glared at me.

" S-shut up. I-i ahhh whatever! Welcome back, n-neechan." She said while trying to hide her face, I giggled but I wanted to tease her more.

" Eh? What did you say I can't hear you~" Her face becomes so red like a tomato.

" Y-you!!" I heard Kanae laughed making us looked at her.

" S-sorry, it's just this is the first time our estate becomes so lively." I blinked my eyes but then smiled, Shinobu also did the same. I hugged her with Kanae as Shinobu approached us and give a group hug.

" Baka, neechan. It's always been lively after all we are still complete." Shinobu said, she's right. Kanao becomes part of our family and we are still complete. I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and I realized Kanao was hugging me. I smiled and tapped her head.

" Now!  Let's eat before the food becomes cold!" Kanae said while passing the plates and the chopstick. I will surely cherish this momment.

****
I stretched my hands, we already ate and it's time to sleep. Kanao will be sleeping besides me. I turn my gaze to look at and she was still awake. I then layed beside her making her look at me.

" Can't sleep?" I asked making her nod, I still didn't heard her spoke. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. She was shocked at my sudden action but she let me hugged her.

" You know Kanao, I'm also an adoptive sister like you. Kanae-nee and Shinobu saved me from a demon. I have a big sister whom I love the most but she got killed by that demon. That's why I wanted to become a demon slayer. Thanks to the two of our sister I come this far." She was just staring at me but I know she understand every word I said. " And of course I love Kanae-nee and Shinobu and I also loved you Kanao." Her eyes widened but smiled. She then placed her hand to my cheeks.

" Neechan....I love you...too." My eyes widened when she spoke but I smiled tapped her head.

" Now Kanao, let's sleep. Let's face  our tomorrow." She nod, I humned a song making her sleep. After a minute of humming Kanao already doze off. I smiled and slowly pulled my hands and face front. I just need to wait for my sword to be done so it means I still have a week to rest. I sighed then closed my eyes until I fell into a deep slumber.

****