Chapter 6

Sachi's POV
" Geez you're so careless as always!" Shinobu nagged while wrapping a bandage to my sprained foot. I just keep on apologizing while smiling at her. She didn't responsed, after fixing my bandage she stand up and glared at me. " Thankfully Rengoku-san helped you." I giggled and stand up carefully before tapping her head. She gently slapped my hands before leaving me. The door slides opened and I saw Kanao with a smile on her face. I also smiled and hugged her.

" How have you been Kanao? I missed you so much." I said then pulled away to face her. She then tossed the coin and it showed the head.

" I'm fine neechan. I miss you also." I smiled, her voice is so angelic. So tossing the coin will helped her talk as long as it showed the head.

" I see." The door opened again revealing Rengoku. He smiled at us making me also smiled back. Kanao suddenly left us making me confused.

" Shinobu said that you can walk." He said with his cheerful voice.

" Well, sort of." I said and slowly approached him but because I can't fully walk, I slightly stumbled down making him hold me. His one hand was holding my hands while the other one holds my waist for support. His face was also near making me a blushing mess. He chuckled then slowly pulled me to stand up.

" Let's go, you need to eat." He said while still holding my waist. We went to the kitchen and all of them looked at us. I know, our position is kind of embarrasing but I really need someone to help me walk. Seriously! Why did this even happened to me!

" Oh, Rengoku you're here. Come and let's eat with us." Kanae said while smiling at him.

" Sorry if I bothered you. Thank you!" Rengoku then let me sit while he sits beside me. We suddenly faced each other, he grinned making me blush again and also looking away to hide my blushing face. Damn, he really is handsome!

*****
Kanae went out because they have their monthly pillar's meeting. Kanao is also training with Shinobu while I'm sitting at my room,resting. It's been two days and I can fully walk, I didn't even saw Rengoku this few days. Maybe he had a mission. For me I'm still waiting if I have a mission but my crow didn't said anything. I sighed, I'm bored. I stand up, I really need to have a walk outside. I then went out and saw Uzui-san, the sound pillar with Himejima-san the rock pillar. I bowed then left them, after walking for a minute I saw Kanae who is walking alone.

" Kanae-nee!" I smiled and approached her. She also smiled and then hugged me tightly. " n-nee-chan I can't breath." I said making her pulled back.

" Are you here for a walk?" She asked with her gentle voice making me nod. " By the way Sachi, I have a mission tomorrow with Shinobu and I guess you will come also but for back ups if something happened."

" Mission? With you?" I asked making her nod, I smiled. I'm so happy this is the first time I have a mission with Kanae-neechan.

" Let's go back, Shinobu and I need to prepare for tomorrow." Kanae held my hands and started walking. But suddenly stopped when the both of us are near to the lake. I felt her hand pulled the pin of my hair making me looked at her,  confused. She then grabbed a flower pin to her kimono and placed it to my head. It's different, it is bigger than my first pi, it's color is pink with a short beads on it. It was so beautiful.

" Why did you give this to me nee-chan?" I asked, she smiled and hugged  me. She really is acting weird today.

" It's a gift for me. It really suits you Sachi." She giggled making me smile and hugged her back.

"  Kanae-nee, let's go back before Shinobu will nag the both of us." We giggled when we realized that Shinobu hates to wait.

*****
" Well, let's meet later Sachi." Kanae said while waving her hands. I smiled  and also waved back. They already left so I pulled Kanao inside. I will be training her for today before going to my mission. I will become the flower pillar's back up if they are in danger. I then gave Kanao the water bottle for her to break it by using her breath. I already did it, it's really hard and it takes me too long to broke the bottle. She already broke the smallest one, now she needs to break the medium sized one.

She is now trying to break the bottle but failed. She then tried it again and again but nothing happened. I sighed then approached her, she then faced me with disappointed eyes making me smiled and lowered my head to face her also.

" Kanao, fucosed your breathings, you need to fucos more. Try to do the things you did again when you broke the first bottle." I said making her nod, Kanao improved after all. She can use some of the flower breathings, it was because Kanae and Shinobo trained her so well. I'm not still used of training someone but I also trained her and teaches her some of the techniques.

Hours had passed and it's getting darker, Kanao already went to sleep because she is already tired. I'm still waiting for my craw to inform me. But  I can't really wait so I went to my room and changed my clothes. I then grabbed my sword,before leaving the estate. I informed some of the servant to watch Kanao for a while.

I then started walking, Kanae said that the village is not the far to the demon slayer corps, while walking I felt uneasy. I usually didn't get nervous when I have  missions but what's with this feeling. I'm so worried that I want to run towards the village. When I'm already near, I can smell smoke or something was burned. Now that I'm close enough to see the whole village my eyes widened, one house is burning and some of the villagers are running. I gulped and run towards the house.

I hurriedly entered, but I stopped. I froze on the spot, I saw Shinobu who is crying, holding Kanae.

" Aren't you the one I saw two years ago? I think." My eyes then landed to the one who spoke and saw the demon who killed Saki. My blood started to boil so I pulled my sword and dashed towards him. He avoided it and suddenly disappeared making me land on the floor.

" S-sachi." I heard Kanae's voice making me approach her. My eyes started to blurred because of tears. I kneeled down while facing her. She smiled then placed her hands to my cheeks. Why? Why did I come so late? Where did the back up's go? And why didn't my crow said anything? If I came here early this shouldn't happened.

" Don't...blame yourself.." My eyes softened as tears rolled to my cheek.
" Please take care of Shinobu and Kanao for me....as the second child. I love....you." Her hands then fell making Shinobu and I froze.

" Nee-chan!" Shinobu then hugged her while crying. I just hugged Shinobu while crying also. It happened really fast, Kanae died infront of us. I clenched my hand while hugging Shinobu. That demon already killed my sister and now he killed also Kanae. If we ever meet I can't wait to kill him with my blade.

******