Chapter 24

Sachi's POV
" Sachi, you should be preparing now." Saki said while staring at the moon. I didn't said anything, unlike us Saki can sense danger and I'm not shocked at all. Like the master said, we don't know when will Muzan attack the estate. I also hate that everyone will protect me and Saki from Muzan's hand. And also I hate it that we are the reason for the war.

" Don't act carelessly do you understand Sachi?" Saki said making me smile and nod.

" Neechan, let me just breath some air outside." I said while standing up, I didn't stopped when she spoke and I just went out. I sighed as I left the flower estate. I leaned my back to the tree as I stared at the moon. Again, I feel so worried and scared today. All I can think about was on how to save everyone.

" I guess, I need to go back."

" Oh no dear, you can't." My eyes widened as I heard a voice  behind me with an explosion at Master's estate. But something maked my whole body shivered. As I turned my back, all I can hear is the sound of a biwa and the place that I'm standing was changed into some other place. What is this? Another dimension? I felt an intense aura of three person. Turning my back, I saw three upper demons, two of them is upper moon one and three. While the other one jas a long hair and started playing her biwa.

" So she is our target, what an easy one." The upper moon one said, upper moon three didn't spoke and just stared at me. I made a very big mistake, and also what's that explosion about. My eyes widened as tears cascade unto my eyes.

" What did you do to Master!" I yelled while pulling my sword and pointing at the pink haired demon. His eyes then landed on mine and smirked.

" Muzan-sama already killed him." He said making my heart thump slowly. I hope everyone is okay, I should find a way to escape in here, but there are three of them and also I can't beat them all. I heard the female demon played Biwa again and upper moon one suddenly moved. So it's her demon art, she can change her enemies place most likely sending them to another dimension. I tried to attack the pink hair demon but he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me near to him.

" Hmm, like Muzan-sama said you're  rare. And also he said you had a sister. Where is she?" He asked, I just glared at him and didn't spoke. He just sighed but then leaned closer to me. " I can sense the flame pillar here, If I'm not mistaken he should be dead that time." My eyes widened at what he said. So he is the one....

" You're the one who nearly killed Kyojuro?" I asked, his eyes then shifted like he is trying to remember something.

" Oh, so his name is Kyojuro. And yeah I'm the one who killed him. But I'm surprised he is still alive." He asked, my blood suddenly boiled and I hurriedly cut his hand that is holding mine.

" Don't touch me!" His face turned into an amazed one but the thing that pissed me off is that he is smiling. Because he is a demon he regenerated quickly. He then chuckled and faced me.

" I can't hurt women like you so be thankful." He said before waving his hands to me. Like the other one he was sent to the other dimension again. All was left is me and the one who is playing the biwa. It's too quite and all I can hear is the sound of the song she was playing. I can't hear anything, and I'm so nervous on what is happening.

Kyojuro's POV
Demon's started to attack, and Master is already gone. It's so frustrating and devastating but we should fucos right now. While running towards the Master's estate I saw Saki who is also rushing towards the estate.

" Saki-san, where is Sachi?" I asked, her face suddenly turned into sudden and also an angry expression. My heart started to beat due to nervousness.

" Muzan already got her, that's why I need to meet him quickly." Saki said with her angry voice. I clenched my hands continued running. We should hurry up or else it will be to late. A crow appeared announcing that Sachi is in the Dimensional Infinity Fortress. Also Giyuu and Tanjiro and the other demons slayers are there. I sighed in relief, I should trust them. While running we heard a biwa and my eyes widened. Saki is not with me and also I'm in the other place. I calmed myself and started running following the only path who knows where it is leading.

The path is endless, until I saw Giyuu getting shoved away making me hold him and stopped him. He is badly injured and also Tanjiro is fighting someone. I smirked as I familiarized the demon he is fighting.

" We met again, upoer moon three Akaza." I said seriosly, I didn't gave him time to react and attacked him. He blocked it easily. " Where is Sachi?" He just raised his eyebrows before smirking.

" I can't tell you, but let me tell you something. Why not gave her to me." Hearing that word to his mouth makes my blood boils as I smirk and look at his eyes seriously.

" I can't give her to you. Filthy bastard." I use force to my sword and successfully cut his both hands, before kicking him and sending him away.

" That's cool aniki!" Tanjiro said while approaching him. I just smiled, he is also had so many bruises and scars. I guess even if Giyuu is in here they can't easily beat him. And also we shouldn't underistimate him not at all. A strong attack went to us as we block it but it's to strong making us got slammed to the wall. I coughed blood as I stand up, that attack is it his demon art. Giyuu and Tanjiro also stands up.

" Rengoku, we need to attack him again." Giyuu said making me nod, Akaza is so strong but right now he is totally different. He is now near us and he is smirking.

" Now, I'm getting serious."

*****