Chapter 3

Sachi's POV
I felt someone gently pulled my kimono making me turn my back and saw Kanao who is staring at me. I smiled and lowered myself to face her.

" What's wrong Kanao?" I asked making her point at the door leading outside. I decided to approach the door and opened it only saw a man with a weird mask.

" Ah, I bet you are the one who made Sachi's sword?" Kanae appeared behind us with a smile on her face. I looked at the man with a weird mask, so this is the one who made my nichirin sword, he is a little bit scary and if i'm not imagining it, seems like is is staring at me or glaring at me.

" Time to check the color of your blade." He said with rough voice making me flinch and nod. He then grabbed a sword then gave it to me. I gently gets the sword and gulped as the blade started changing it's color. My eyes widened when the color is fully seen, the color is red with a flower symbol of color red on it. It's my first time seeing a sword like this. My gaze went to the man with weird mask and he was shaking, is he mad?

" U-uhm, are you o-"

" Beautiful!!" Both Kanao and I flinched when he stand up shouting infront of me. " It's my first time seeing a sword like that! It's so rare!" I just nod in response, he really scared me. I then stared at my sword, it's really beautiful.

" It's really beautiful isn't it Sachi." I smiled and nod. I then faced Kanao who is staring my sword with amazed eyes.

" Look at this Kanao! Someday you will obtain a sword like this!" I cheerfully said making her nod, Shinobu just humned while staring at my sword. She really is a mean person, but whatever as long as I already had my sword it means I can go to missions.

The man who is wearing a mask already left and of course I went out for walk. Kanao is with Shinobu maybe training her how to hold a sword, and also it's been a while since I went outside. I decided to visit the village that is near to the demon slayer estate. I always visits it especially the ramen shop.

" Oh, it's been a while Sachi-chan. I bet you will order that again." The owner of the shop said making me smile and nod. Their ramen is so delicious and I really love eating it whenever I have time to go out.

" So why did you come here?" The owner asked, her name is Naru. She is really kind and always talks to me everytime I visit.

" Well, I really miss your ramen Naru-neesan. And starting tomorrow I have a work to do." I said, she humned in response while giving me the bowl of ramen I thanked her which she reply a smile.

" I see, now that you're a demon slayer now that means I can't see my favorite customer again." She said and started sulking making me sweatdrop. I sighed and smiled, this small village already knew that we are demon slayers and of course we're protecting the village.

" Now, now, please stop sulking and start moving. You have another customer." I said making her pout and left me. I just giggled and started eating the ramen. My eyes soften and smiled widely. The ramen is really delicious. I'm really going to miss this also Naru-nee.

******
" Sachi, always be careful." Kanae said while smiling at me. I smiled also and nod.

" Don't worry Kanae-nee, I'll come back safe and sound." I then turn my gaze to Kanao who is staring at me with sad eyes. It's been a week since Kanao came and she already change. I smiled at her and tapped her head.

" Kanao, when I come back I'll give you some foods and things." She just nod, now lastly Shinobu, my mean little sister who can't accept that I'm older than her.

" Also you too, Shinobu." I said while tapping her head. She then slapped away my hand while blushing making me giggle.

" S-shut up. J-just buy anything."

" Hai hai, just stop bieng a tsundere."

" I-i'm not!"

I then waved my hands and started walking away. According to my crow, lot's of children disappeared and most of them are ten years old. So my mission is to find the demon who are behind this problem. This mission will take long so thankfully I have money for my expenses. I was also hoping that I can meet a morphed demon or a normal one. If I meet and upper moon one, I need  back ups for this mission. It's not enough to defeat a demon with numbers if i'm alone. I'm not that weak, nor scared to fight one, i'm just careful. Demon slayer should not underistimate a demon nor demon should not underistimate us.

Kanae-san trained me so hard, even if she is kind but sometimes she is scary. She pushed me too hard that I can't even stand or move an inch. Remembering that day makes me shiver, but the most terrifying one who teach me about sword is the wind pillar Shinazugawa Sanemi. He is so rude and will kill you if you will not listen to him. But honestly, I hate his attitude.

Back to reality, I already arrived at the place. It takes an hour to finally reach this place. I then entered, it's not bad after all, peoples have a happy looks on their face and also the village is not that poor.

" Are you a traveler?" An old man approaches me with a smile on their face. I nod and smiled.

" Yes, uhm is there some place where I can rent? I'll be staying here for a day so I need a place to sleep." I said with a smile on my face.

" Don't worry, you can sleep to our house for tonight."

" A-are you sure about it?" I asked, it's a little bit rude for a stranger like me to stay at his house.

" Don't worry, it's better to come than to sleep outside. It's dangerous especially if you are young." He said with a smile, I raised my eyebrows. It seems like he knows something, about the children who disappeared. I smiled again and bowed.

" Well if you insist, thank you." The old man smiled and started walking away. I just followed him, it's already getting dark and the village suddenly becomes silent. The children who is playing earlier disappeared.

" Maybe you are asking why the village becomes quiet." Did he read my mind? " To protect our children, outsiders like you don't know about what's happening. Some of the children disappeared and didn't even return. So we believe that a demon was hunting them."

I just stayed silent, it's too early for me to tell my real identity. For their safety I need to be quiet.

******