Prolouge

'Demons, a very terrifying enemies of humans. They appears at night and devours any humans. Childrens, womens, mens they don't care as long as they ate. The more they eat the more they become powerful. That's the true nature of demons, they don't show mercy.......... not at all.'

" Well that's what they told me about demons." Said the girl while facing her little sister. She had a long black hair with light gray eyes and wearing a light violet kimono.

" Eh? But neechan we don't know if it's real or not." The little sister said, she is two years younger than her sister, she also had a long black hair and light gray eyes like her sister. The older sister just giggled and pats her sister's head.

" Listen Sachi, demons are real." Her sister said then stands up. She noticed that it's getting late and it's time to prepare some foods. Sachi then stared at her older sister who is getting some chopped woods.

" Did you see some demons Saki-neechan?" Her sister just laughed and approaches Sachi.

" No, but they are real. After all demon slayers exist." Sachi just sighed, she didn't believes in demon nor demon slayers. But her sister Saki keeps on talking about them. Sachi is already fourteen while Saki is fiftheen. They are the only family in their house, no parents or relatives. After their parents suddenly disappeared, Saki becomes a mother to Sachi. It's hard for them, they need to work to have some foods and money to buy their needs.

" Neechan." Saki humned in response and continued to fix the chopped woods for fire. " Why did our parents disappeared? They said that they will jusy sell the flowers we planted. But it's been 8 years and they didn't return." Saki stopped from fixing the woods making Sachi looked at her. Sachi knows that her older sister knew something and she was hiding something.

" I don't know either Sachi, can you please stop talking about our parents." Saki said with sad voice, Sachi is not yet satisfied at her sister's answer but she just ignored it and didn't talked again. It becomes quite and the only noise was the food being cook in the pot.

" Hey, Sachi do you know there's a flower that can revive dead people and heal injuries." The silence broke when Saki spoked, Sachi just blinked her eyes then smiled.

" Seriously neechan, even flowers?" She said while giggling, Saki just giggled also.

" There is Sachi, her tears of agony and pain will heal and revive them." Sachi wanted to laugh at what her older sister said but she stopped it. She can't believe that there is a flower who heals and revives a  person.

" then where will we find that flower?" 

" We can't find it Sachi because  it's been always staying beside us." Sachi just humned in response, confused at what Saki said but she just shrugged it off.

" So if that flower cried because someone important died, then that person will come back to life?" Sachi asked making her sister smiled yet sad.

" Yes, but there is a time limit. If the person died for too long sadly she can't revive that person."

" That's too cruel." Still Sachi is confused at what her sister said. How can a flower cry with tears?

" Well we should eat Sachi." Her thought was disturbed, she smiled and nod. She still wants to know about that  flower who can heal and  revive but some parts of her can't believe it. She was fund of flowers and she didn't saw a flower that can heal and revive, not at all.

****
" See you later neechan!" Sachi waved her hands and started walking down. Her sister wants her to deliver a flowers for the villagers down the forest. She needs to walk for three hours but she didn't complain at  all. After all she always walk everytime her sister wants to deliver a flower. Honestly she enjoyed walking and travels at the forest. She started humming while feeling the breeze of the wind. It was really relaxing that it calms her head, but still she was thingking about that ' flower' she shooks her head knowing that she is already near at the village.

" Oh Sachi! Another flowers again?" One of the villager asked, she is a middle aged woman.

" Yes, after all my sister and I needs money." Sachi said with cheerful voice.

" Then let me buy one." The woman said, some of the villagers also get some flower and it takes an hour until it's out of stock and luckily she earned a big amount of money. She decided to help some of the villagers because it's too early for her to go back home. The  villagers are thankful towards Sachi and her sister. Even though they are too far they still visited the village.

" Thank you for today Sachi! Now go home I'm sure your sister is waiting and here  get this food." Sachi smiled and thanked the woman she just helped. She then waved goodbye and started walking back  home. It's gettinh dark but she still continued walking.

When she is already near to their house she heard a loud crashing sounds inside  the house. She becomes nervous and run opening the door. Her eyes widened when she  saw her sister sitting on the floor with a knife on her hand. But she was shocked knowing that she saw a demon.

" Is she your sister?" The demon spoke, he had a weird clothings and his eyes is like a rainbow with a word ' upper moon two on both of his eyes. He is also holding a fan on his eyes and he is smiling creepily.

" Sachi!" Her sister tried to approach her but the demon is fast enough to hold Saki. Sachi is trembling of fear, her feet froze like an ice but she bravely run towards the demon and grabbed a wood trying to attack him. The demon just smiled and grabbed the wood throwing Sachi towards the wall.

" Sachi! Please don't touch my sister, I'm begging you!" Saki pleaded to the  demon, he just smirked and raise Saki.

" Hey little sister let me show you the beautiful death of your  sister." The demon said making Sachi widen her eyes, she tried standing up but because of great impact of the wall I can't stand up. The demon suddenly hugged her sister and started to devour her.

" Neechan! Neechan! Please stop it!" Sachi screamed while tears cascade on her eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw her older sister smiled gently with tears on her eyes.

" Don't cry, always smile, be healthy and don't be sad. Be a demon slayer and help the weak. Someday you will find that flower and use it to save the person who is important to you. Remember I love you and I always be watching you." That's the last word she said before getting devoured. She froze as she stared at the demon, her body is shaking and tears continued to  cascade.

" Y-you! You killed neechan!" Sachi suddenly stands  up and grabbed the knife near to her and dashed   towards the demon. The demon sighed, Sachi  stopped when she felt a sudden pang of  pain to her waist. She then coughed blood and stumbled down. She realized that the demon stabbed her with something. Her vission is getting blurry and she realized that the demon is approaching her. She felt the demons hand pulling her for a hug when suddenly a person appeared and stabbed the demon, the demon let's Sachi go and her vission got darken.

******
Another fanfic of Rengoku Kyojuro that I made. This is his second story so far, and if you didn't  read my first story please read it the tittle is Flame of hearts.

Many of my readers like my story
' Flame of Heart' so far, So I hope you will like this also. BTW sorry for the errors and

Please Vote and Comment!