Chapter 25

Sachi's POV
The biwa keep on playing as I stared at the one who is playing. It's been two hours, no perhaphs it's been three hours. The demon woman just keep on playing. I tried escaping for how many times but I just keep on returning and returning. I hope Shinobu and Kanao are alright. I still didn't saw Muzan yet why do I feel someone is keeping an eye to me. One sound from the biwa can be heard and the place that were staying suddenly changed. My eyes widened as I face Muzan infront of me. His body had some weird things around it and his hair was long.

" Sachi!" I heard Saki's voice making me turn my back. My eyes widened, all of the pillars are here except for Muichiro, and I can sense that their strength is draining. My eyes then landed to Kyojuro who is glaring at Muzan. I felt Muzan's hands around me making me pulled my sword and cut his hand.

" Don't touch me demon." I said seriously while glaring at him. He was amazed and a smile form into his lips.

" Did I took long enough to let you come here?" He asked, I didn't answered and fucosed my sword to him but got stopped easily when my body suddenly throbbed in pain making my body weaken.

" Sachi!" Kyojuro dashed towards Muzan but got stopped. My eyes widened, what's wrong with my body, I can't move and I felt pain for a momment.

" I still have my blood within you, do you think that it's because you're father is free doesn't mean he is free in breaking my curse." He said, don't tell me Saki is also.....I turned to look at her and I'm right. Sanemi was holding her while glaring at Muzan.
" You're demon blood was related to me after all, I'm the one who make your father a demon." He said, why I am so useless?? I gasped when a strong hands pulled me, I turned my back and saw Kyojuro holding me. He then backed off away from Muzan.

I stared at him still confused on how did he grab the chance to get me. He grinned as tears cascade in my eyes. I see, I guess I forgot that he improved after that training.

" Sorry, did I make you wait?" He asked gently making me pulled him into a hug. I still can't move but because he is carrying me I can hug him. He hushed me before putting me down. " We will give you time to recover." He said kissing my forehead before standing up. Giyuu started ro attack Muzan together with Sanemi.

" Sachi, be prepared. Let's attack Muzan." I heard Saki spoke making me looked at her in confused.

" But how we can't even move." I said, she just shook her head and faced me. My eyes widened, she started changing into a demon. Also, my body suddenly glow and I felt my an energy flowing in me. I see, if Saki activated her demon power it means mine also will be activated. I then stand up as Saki approached me and helds my hand.

" Use your strongest technique, I'll be your support." She said making me nod and grabbed my sword. I sighed and closed my eyes.

" Full Fucos Breathing, Breath of Flower: Crimson Flower."

" Demon Blood Technique: Blazing fire of the sun." We then dashed towards Muzan and I was amazed that our speed increased leading us infront of Muzan. His eyes widened as I swinged my sword towards his neck but got blocked by something. I didn't stopped and use all my force to cut the thing that was protecting him and I successfully cut it but it's not enough to cut his neck. Saki noticed it so she grabbed my hand and teleported away from him. I kneeled down as I felt pain in my body.

" It's still not enough." I heard Saki murmured, Kyojuro then ran towards me with his worried face. I smiled and cupped his face.

" Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Just fucos." I said, he nod and then went towards Sanemi.

" Sachi, use your healing technique to heal yourself." Saki said as she dashed towards Muzan. I sighed and fucos myself in healing my body. Again, I felt useless, minutes had passed my body was still recovering and also Tanjiro showed up. Another problem is all of them can't approach Muzan because of the thing in his back that protecting him. So I need to recover quickly and start to cut Muzan's head again.

The fight was endless and another minute my body will be recovered. Everyone is fighting Muzan with their strenght and I can sense that they are in their limit. If I can use a wide range healing technique maybe I can heal them without any problem but I can't. I still didn't learn how to do it. I closed my eyes when a sudden strong wind met me. When it's already calm enough for me to open it I gasped. Giyuu and Sanemi got slammed towards the wall and they can't even stand up because of the great impact. Kyojuro was also panting and many bruises can be seen towards his body. Saki is also in her limit even if she can regenerate. I slowly stand up when I felt my body lighten up.

" Saki-neechan! Let's try it again!" I yelled as I approached her. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to talk but I shushed her. " It's okay. We can try it many times." She sighed then nod. Again I used my full fucos breath as Saki used her demon technique. She then held my hand as we teleported infront Muzan. I hurriedly strike my sword but again it was stopped by that thing that always protect her.

" It's no use on fighting. Just come with me already." He said while smiling. I just smirked and forcely swinged my sword breaking through his protection as I fucos my blade to his neck, yet again it was stopped. I heard him sighed before pushing the two of us. I grunted, feeling the strong impact of the ground. I heard Tanjiro screamed Muzan's name. Another strong wind appeared making me squint my eyes.

Tanjiro suddenly got slammed and Giyuu can't move any longer. But the thing that froze me into place is Tanjiro whose body suddenly changed and his skin started to peel. I hurriedly went towards him, what's happening to him. I can't even heal him.

" It's over." I heard Muzan spoke making me turn my back, my eyes widened. Kyojuro and the others are already badly injured and can't stand up any longer. Saki is regenarating slowly. " Kamado Tanjiro will die, he can't take my demon blood any longer." I then stared at Tajito who is now unconcious. Tears startes to cascade.

What should I do? If this will keep on going everyone will die? Why am I so useless this day? Because of me they are in their worst state.

Please if you can hear me, help me. I can take whatever consequences you will gave me just help me heal them and to kill Muzan. I can't let everyone die, please.

Please........

' I'll help you, Sachi-sama.'.........