Chapter 2 - Practice

You were gradually slowing down, exhaustion evident on your features, as you were on your 15th circle around UA

Yes, that was your hero practice.

It was that time of the week when Vlad King would bring you outside and tell you to practice your quirk while constantly yelling at anyone who would decide to slack off. Your classmates were supposed to have duels with each other with their quirks, all of them but you. Because your quirk was "special" and you couldn't fight with it. Not here, anyway.

As the first team started to fight, Tetsutetsu and Awase, you realised how much they improved. It was most likely because of the internship that just recently finished, not that you experienced that either.
Because - you guessed it - your beautiful quirk.

It's not like you cared much about participating practices with your friends, or going to the internship, or Hell, not being able to participate in the fricking Sports festival!! OK maybe you did care..

Life sucks.

But you absolutely will not just stand and do nothing. Maybe your quirk didn't let you do some of normal student activities, but you could do stuff no one else could do. Nevertheless, you needed to practice your stamina and combat skills as much as possible. That's why you stopped watching your friends' battle and decided to start running.
You could still hear from the distance Tetsu screeming something along the lines of:

"Not a bad move Awase, you're so manly!"

You chuckled as you continued to run. You could feel the cold air in your face as you sprinted with everything you got.

Oh how much you just wanted to stay home and watch your favorite anime, but you just had to deside to be a hero...

On the 17th circle you couldn't feel your legs. You weren't even sure if the class ended or not. With shaking legs you somehow got yourself to the nerby wall and let yourself fall next to it, unable to move an inch.

I don't know if I should be happy that I can't move because now I have a perfectly good excuse from not practicing for at least 10 years, or should I be bummed that I can't walk back to class and Vlad will not let me see the end of it?

As you were trying to regain your breath, a monotone voice stopped you from any further thinking.

"What are you doing here?"

Oh my God, it's Aizawa, I have been blessed!!

"Aizawa-san!!", You screeched, startling him. "Thank you for finding me, I can't movee!", you said whining like a child as you gestured to your very much unmoving legs, that were just chilling on the floor.

He looked at you, as if you were an intoxicated chicken.

He let out a soft sigh as he lifted you from the floor with his scarf.