Chapter 10 - Choice (part 3)

"You two will be living together for the next month."

"WHAAAAT?!?!"

With great disinterest in your disapproval, he stood up from his chair and went for the door, before glancing at you with a polite smile.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to contact your guardians. I'll be back shortly."

"OI YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT AND LEAV-"

*Door slam*

"-...Bitch."

Without the ability to hold back, you ended up on the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

"The fuck you laughing at??"

"It's.. you said" you breathed in between the laughter, "but then he.. door", you looked at him directly in the eyes before emphasizing "SlAAAmm" while mimicking a very good door slam with your hands.

And then you burst out laughing once again.

He just stared at you, previously pissed off expression turning into annoyed one.

"You have a pretty shitty taste if you found that funny," he said matter-of-factly.

"Me? How?! That was hilarious!"

"No, you just have a shitty taste."

"Stop repeating that!"

"Not until it gets into your head."

"What are you, a teacher??"

"Huh? Please. Teaching you would be pointless."

"Because I already know everything¯\_(ツ)_/¯? "

"BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!"

"STOP YELLING! You're the one who doesn't know how to laugh at yourself." You pointed your index finger at him accusingly.

"Why would I laugh at myself when I can laugh at other people?" He said, putting his right hand on his chest while smirking widely. "Nobody laughs at me because I am the best. I will become the Number one hero and I will crush everything that comes in my way." His left hand was now erupting with little explosions as he clenched his teeth. "And I'll show that stupid Deku--whY ARE YOU LAUGHING? I'M SERIOUS!"

"That's why it's so funny!" you said, still on the floor, now holding your stomach in attempt to calm down.

Surprisingly, it was very hard to do so. How could someone's mere talking, as in general, serious tone with no intent to be funny whatsoever, be this hilarious to you? What is this witchcraft?

Just what kind of person are you Bakugou?

Suddenly, Jumin returned in the office and thus stopping any further bickering between Bakugou and you.

"I apologize for taking too long. I ran at some... difficulties with Bakugou household," he leaned on the office desk, facing you with a bland expression. "Initial plan was for you to live there, but Mrs Bakugou insisted that, If I may quote, 'My brat of a son needs to live by himself so he can see just how much I do for him every day. And if he wants to come back he'll need to beg and apologize for 16 years of tormenting me.' Now, taking that into account, you'll be living at (L/n) san's place."

Yelling could be heard from beside you, something among the lines of Old hag, Destroy, Shitty something and many other things you couldn't comprehend.