Chapter 34 - Rescue

You were now flying in the direction of the Kamino Ward with the hope of finding the said bar. But Seven's words repeatedly flashed through your mind.

"The future of the universe lies in your hands."

What the heck??

That hacker and his love for universe.. He mentioned something about it the first time you met him as well. Should you get worried or was this how he normally talked?

You decided to drop it for now and focus on finding Bakugou.

You realized that you've been searching for a long time as you saw it was already dark. At the same moment your eyes landed on something that seemed like it could be a bar.

This must be it.

You flew at the back in desperate search of a window. Luckily you came across a small one and skilfully landed yourself before glancing inside.

The first thing you saw was blue haired guy, but different from the one you were trying to find. This one had a fake hand on his face and he seemed to be in the middle of a monologue. Next to him was a girl with light blonde hair who was sitting on the bar table, while in the back of the bar was a guy with mist instead of the head.

There was a few other strange looking people, but the one that caught your attention was a guy with jet black hair and purple patched skin. He seemed like he would rather be anywhere else than here.

But there was no Bakugou.

You squinted your eyes a bit as you stared at the handy guy talking to someone in front of him. That spot was not in your seeing area due to the weird placement of the window.

He must be talking to Bakugou.

You enhanced your hearing with your quirk and focused.

"They're acting like they're perfect, but are they really? Heroes nowadays are so uptight. Don't you think so, Bakugou?"

Bakugou!!

The hell am I getting surprised I knew it would be him..

"As soon as heroes start getting compensation for saving other people, they're not true heroes anymore. That was Stain's ideology." A lizard man spoke before hand guy continued.

"This strange system of transforming people's lives into money, the society that follows those rules, the citizens who blame the less fortunate ones instead of encouraging them. Our fight is the question: What is justice?"

You blinked a few times as you tried to understand this guy. What happened to him to have this kind of opinion on society?

"We plan to win. You like winning, don't you Bakugou?"

You tried to stifle a laugh aka tweeting sounds. If this was their attempt of getting Bakugou on their side, they're incredibly dumb.

You still couldn't belive the irony of this situation. You finally found Bakugou, only to realize that he's just chilling there and listening to handy man's awful theories. And by the looks of it, he wasn't in danger. Exactly how your uncle said. You just had to wait for heroes which should come soon.

"Dabi, release him."

Huh? What do they think he'll do? Just stand there and smile? I take back my word. Incredibly dumb is an understatement.

"Huh? This guy's gonna fight you know." The black haired stitches guy replied, completely unbothered.

Exactly Dabi, very smart of you. I think you just became my favorite villain.