~VOTING~

(Author note)

Hello guys, I hope you're doing well!! 😊😊

I'm just gonna say it--

There is going to be a second love interest!

But I haven't decided who is it going to be....

... So I'll leave it to you!

My initial thought was either Shinsou or Todoroki buuuut, if you have someone else in mind maybe I can work it out?

It can't be Kaminari (he's with Jirou here unfortunately) and it can't be Kirishima bc he's the bestest bro in the world and he would never even think about being with Bakugou's girl.

With that being said, please vote for the one you want to potentially be with in this story down below
⬇️

Shinsou

Or

Todoroki

Or

???

(Please don't choose pervy grape boy, please don't choose pervy grape boy 🙏🙏)

Now, I know this is Bakugou x reader but bare with me, this needs to happen! Everything will make sense I promise~ And it will happen later on, so you guys have a lot of time to choose who you want for second love interest.

The one with the most comments will win.

When I come to the part when the second love interest is clearly shown, I will put Closed at the beginning of this page, until then, you can vote.

And if later on, you come to like the s.l.i. more than Bakugou, I might do the alternative ending.

.
.
.
.

While I'm doing the author note may as well say it.

Thank you all so much for reading my story! I can't explain how much I appreciate and love all the comments you guys leave, you all are hilarious af

And thank you all for taking the time of your day to give my story a try and for voting on it, for putting it on your reading lists.. For everything! I really can't thank you guys enough 😭❤️❤️❤️