Chapter 9 - Choice (part 2)

How to stop having a soulmate?

You clicked search and watched as the page started loading.

You were met with about ten thousand more sites than you anticipated.

What the hell? How many people hate their soulmate??

Words on the screen danced in front of you, as couple of the sites caught your attention.

Can I wash my soulmate tattoo if I try hard enough?

Omg.. Sweetie.. No you can not.

Can I die if I don't like my soulmate?

OK, What The Actual Fuck. Are people really thinking that this is possible?

True stories: My brother bit me and now half of my tattoo is missing..

What the hell is wrong with your brother??

Wikihow: How to get rid of your soulmate tattoo in 2 simple steps.

You just stared at the site, contemplating if this is some sort of scam.

You clicked it.

You want to get rid of your soulmate tattoo?

Yeah, sure.

Search no more!

(¬_¬)

Follow these 2 steps and you can say goodbye to your tattoo forever!

(¬_¬)(¬_¬)(¬_¬)

You scrolled a little more till you found Step 1.

Step 1. Gently spread some fuel on your tattoo. Be careful around your eyes!

Step 2. Set yourself on fire.

You're all done! Now the tattoo should be gone! Give a comment below if you were successful :)

You stared at the screen in disbelief before you noticed comments.

~~OMG this totally works!! Thank youuu(≧▽≦)!!

~~Instructions unclear, I have died.

~~Can I just ask how long should we keep fuel on before setting ourselves on fire? You didn't specify..

You quickly got the hell out of that site before you could completely lose your fate in humanity.

After searching for another 10 minutes or so you finally found something interesting.

Are you interested in getting rid of your soulmate and being with someone else?

You briskly clicked the site, hoping that this was the one.

You've believed all your life that your soulmate is the perfect person for you, but after you've met them, you aren't so sure that they are the one?

YES!

You want the person you will spend your life with to be the one of your own choosing?

YES YES YES YES YEEEEES!!

The only thing you need to do is fill the form below and send it to our email address. Good luck!

Your eyes sparkled with delight as you looked at the form. Only thing you need to do is write your and Bakugou's soulmate tattoo, and you're done!

You started typing.