ϱniꓘ

Bakugou felt rough ground beneath him before he quickly opened his eyes. Shifting them around he realized that he was by himself, without you or blue haired guy in sight.

He angrily dusted his clothes as he looked at the night sky.

It happened sooner than he thought.

Bakugou loudly cursed, making his words echo through the silence of the night.

He wasn't going down this easily.

With no distractions left in his mind he propelled himself in the air with his quirk and flew around looking at the ground from bird perspective.

He will find you and he will change it, even if it was the last thing he did.

Deafening noises of his explosions filled the quiet town as Bakugou moved at the speed of light, his analytical orbs glaring beneath him in a desperate search.

After some time his glare landed on a lone female figure. His eyes widened as he took in her appearance. (H/l) (h/c) hair softly brushed by the wind, her curves swaying with familiarity and perfection, he could almost feel them in his hold.

That was, unmistakably, his Birdie.

Not even a second later he landed down right behind her before turning her around and embracing her.

The universe won't fuck with him any more, he will be the creator of his own destiny.

And he'll make sure that nothing breaks the two of you apart.

He grinned softly before pulling back and and cupping her face.
"Found ya Bond." He said cheekily while he stared at her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Then, suddenly, the inside of his stomach churned around as he was struck with the lack of something crucial.

Bakugou could name a million little things he loved about you, starting from your shy smile all over to your laugh that sounded like a seal that's being suffocated to death. He loved the way a part of your hair would fall over your face when you studied all to the way you would puff your cheeks when you're annoyed. And the list goes on and on.

But one of his favorite things about you was definitely the way your eyes would sparkle every time you would look at him.

It never failed to leave him breathless.

Now, looking at the person in front of him, that was definitely (Y/n). Her beautiful lips, the perfect shape of them ingraved in his mind, followed by her weird nose that was in his opinion so damn cute which enhanced her natural beauty even more. Then her eyes. Her mesmerizing (e/c) orbs that he could follow to the ends of the world.

But those eyes - they weren't sparkling.

Instead, her eyes were so dull, monotone and devoid of any emotion...one could say they even appeared dead.

It was as if he was staring at the eyes of a villain.

He instantly dropped his hands from her face.

"Who the f-"

His sentence was left unfinished as he felt excruciating pain in his neck. A second later his entire body was paralyzed and he felt black dots filling his vision.

Before he knew it, he was enveloped in darkness.

~~~~~

(Y/n) strolled down the street with complete boredom. Her black airpods were stuck in her ears, blasting some death metal song so loud she felt literal pain inside her skull. She shot a content glance at the night sky and took a deep breath.