Chapter 20 - Asshole

You locked eyes with Bakugou while still firmly holding his wrist. He jerked his hand from your grasp and grabbed you by the collar of your shirt before slamming you against the wall.
"You have something to say to me Bond?" He glared at you while his hot breath covered your face.

You glared back at him and suddenly kicked his leg with great force. He stared at you in confusion as he winced in pain. Before he had a chance to react you twisted his arm and tripped his other leg after which you pushed him on the floor and straddled him, holding his wrists firmly to the floor so he wouldn't escape.

He smirked from beneath you. "So this is how you wanna play huh?" He tried to lift his arms from the ground and his once smug face turned into shock. His eyes went wide as he realized - He couldn't move. "Wha-"

"I don't want to trust you." You stared at him as you dug your bird claws deeper into the floor while he furrowed his eyebrows. "How can I trust you when I still don't know anything about you?!" You screamed at his angry expression before biting your lip. "How? How can I?" You looked him down in disbelief while your hands started to shake. His expression started to soften as he looked at you attentively. "I don't understand it, why is that? Every time I see you I just want to scream it in your face, even though you haven't done anything, absolutely nothing for me to trust you, yet still!" angry tears dripped down your face as you gripped his wrists harder before screaming "Why is it that I already completely trust you?!"

Bakugou stared at you with shock, his mouth agape, while every trace of anger disappeared from his face. You dropped your head in the crook of his neck so he wouldn't see your crying face. "Idiot." he said in a low voice as his mouth transformed into a small smile.

Few moments passed as you just lay there, straddling Bakugou and holding his hands in place while your head was still in the crook of his neck. "I didn't know you love my neck so much Bond."

You immediately jerked up and came face to face with Bakugou's intense red eyes and blushed madly before quickly standing up. You put a hand on the back of your neck in embarrassment while Bakugou stared at you with a smirk. He stood up and dusted himself from the nonexistent dirt before glancing at the floor where he was captured until only few seconds ago. Then he crouched down and moved his hands across the floor as if to test the structure. "There are holes in the floor, what did you do?" he looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

You avereted your eyes from his and played with your fingers in silence.

"What's wrong Bond? I thought you trusted me." he smirked while you glared at him. "Oh wait, that's wrong. You don't just trust me, you trust me completely!" he exclaimed with a smug face before continuing "So why don't you just... whats that word you used? Oh right! Scream it in my face?"

"GO TO HELL!" you screamed at him and angrily walked to your room while muttering fucking asshole.

"Oi Bond." he said seriously and you stopped in your tracks but you didn't turn around to face him. "Change into something comfortable, we're going out." You quickly turned around to see what the hell he was talking about, but he already disappeared in his bedroom and slammed the door behind him.

You went inside your bedroom and stared at your closet.

Why would I listen to him? He's a jerk.

You looked at your school uniform and took off your tie.

He's an ass, idiot, moron.. imbecile!

You angrily took off your uniform and threw it on the chair before dressing up in your workout outfit.

A complete fucking jackass!