Chapter 17 - Memory

Your entire body was shaking as you felt a strong pressure against your neck. A sudden movement left your back in a painful throbing as you were harshly pushed into the wall. Fiery orbs were mercilessly staring at your scared (e/c) ones. Then something suddenly shifted in his eyes, and now he was looking at you with tenderness while his arms gently hold your own. His lips found their way to your neck and he started kissing you passionately before whispering in your blushing ear, "Why are you hiding your sweet noises from me?"

You jolted awake and quickly looked around the room. With intensified breathing you got out of the bed and opened the window. You were met with fresh air and morning sunlight as you tried to calm down your breathing.

He changed my nightmare.

You sighed before getting out of the room and heading for the kitchen. But Bakugou was already there, sitting at the table, holding a spoon and looking at his cereal, lost in thought.

You froze in place and stared at him awkwardly.

What does one do in this situation? Should I act like nothing happened?

Bakugou finally noticed you. He angrily dropped his spoon and started to talk. "Oi Bond. What happened yesterday?"

"Huh?" You managed to mumble, completely confused.

"I asked what happened. Are you deaf or something?" He shifted his eyes to the cereal and angrily sighed. "I woke up in my fucking bed and I don't remember how I got there."

"Oh, that." You said and walked to the fridge. "Kirishima carried you to bed." You replied as you opened the fridge and made eye contact with the cake.

"WHAT?" He yelled and glared at you while you took out a slice of the cake and sat at the table, two seat distance from him.

You glanced at him for a split second and replied, "Would you have preferred to lay unconsciously in the hallway?" before giving your full attention back to the cake.

"Stop fucking with me and tell me what happened yesterday!" he glared at you furiously.

Why is he being mean again? And just when I thought he changed..

You put the spoon away and signed. "How much do you remember?"

He remembers what happened between us, right?

He looked at the cereal as if he was searching for the answers in them. "I remember we played that shitty game.."

You looked at him cautiously, waiting for him to say it.

His face suddenly became very pissed off. "Then those shitheads went into my room!" He said and loudly punched the table.

"And??" You completely ignored his anger and asked impatiently.

"And what?" He said, looking at you as if you were insane. "Oh and Soy Sauce went to wash that cat, that's all I remember." He noticed your wide eyes before continuing. "What's wrong with your face? Did something else happened?"

"YES!!" You screamed before realizing what you did. "I mean, yeah.." You gulped and looked at his questioning eyes. "Jirou was on fire!" You yelled quickly as soon as you remembered.

Shit I almost forgot about that..

"So? Every time I hang around with those morons, something gets set on fire. This is nothing new." He said, intensely staring at you like he knows you're not telling him something.

"Well it was not normal for me. Everyone was screaming and Sero was in his underwear, cat was flying across the room and..." You looked at him, memories of his lips on your neck clouding your mind as you subconsciously touched the place he violated. "..and stuff."