Chapter 11 - Tea

You just couldn't look away.

"You gonna let me in or you're gonna stare at me the whole day?" he said with a smirk playing on his face.

"Pfft, don't flatter yourself, I was just looking at your nose which I broke today."

"Is that so? Because I was certain you were looking at my eyes." having said that, his smirk grew even bigger while his eyes mischievously sparkled.

You stepped aside, granting him the entrance to the house while trying to hide the embarrassment by looking away.

If you tried to give some useless explanation he would see right through you which would bring up further teasing.

So you had to be unpredictable.

He was now carrying his luggage, two large travel bags, one in each hand, all the while observing the house in excruciating detail.

"Of course I was. Your eyes are very beautiful."

A loud thud could be heard as Bakugou, now empty handed and wide eyed, put the back of his hand to cover his face, before shifting his eyes at you.

He's totally trying to cover up his blush.

You gave him a big grin and before he could say anything continued, "Would you like some tea?"

He just stared at you, standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room, before something shifted in his eyes.

He suddenly relaxed, went to the coffee table and grabbed the remote. "Yeah. No sugar." He said, dropping himself on the sofa and crossing his legs while turning on the tv.

"... Sure," you said while looking at him already acting like he owns the house. "Why don't you make yourself at home."

"Oh I will."

Bitch. I'm so gonna put sugar in his tea.

What followed was awkward silence. Only thing that could be heard was simmering of water and some random movie playing on tv.

"Yeah that's right, kill that motherfucker." Bakugou snickered.

What an idiot.

Looking at the cupboard you were found with different varieties of tea. You desided on the fruity one.

You were planing on one, but settled for two tablespoons of sugar. For Bakugou of course. With an extremely fake smile on your face, you put the tea on the coffee table in front of him and sweetly asked "Who made you so angry?"

"That shithead over there," he pointed his finger at some beaten up guy, "is a fucking snitch."

"What? You don't like snitches?"

"Don't like is understatement. They are worse than Deku. No, heroes who are snitches are worse than villains."

"I.. completely agree with you."

Is this.. the first thing we really have in common?

Bakugou just hummed before grabbing the mug and going in for a sip.

"WAIT!" You quickly snatched the cup from his hand, careful not to spill any tea, and gave Bakugou a polite smile. "I believe I mistook my tea with yours, I'll be right back."

You got back to the kitchen and took your cup of tea, in which you haven't put anything, all the while being intently watched by Bakugou.

"You tried to poison me or something?" he asked, taking the cup from your hand and staring at it suspiciously.

You sat next to him. "Not technically. I just put sugar in the other one."

"By accident?"

"No, it was intentional. You pissed me off." you said, completely unapologetic.

Snickering could be heard beside you after which he looked you with amusement. "And what made you change your mind?"

"Snitches get stitches." you replied with a smirk as you took a sip of your sweet tea.

"Damn right they do."

The two of you drank tea in silence and watched the snitch guy being thrown in the river.

Nice times.

~~~~

(Author note)
This chapter is shorter then the previous ones but it feels so cute like this and I don't wanna ruin it. Future chapters will be longer!