Chapter 6 - (Y/n)

Darkness was surrounding you as you looked around the room. You were met with your alarm clock, it's ticking the only sound that could be heard.

You couldn't sleep.

It was 5 am and you still couldn't sleep.

Why?

Well, the answer was simple.

"Meet me in my classroom tomorrow for details about the mission."

Aizawa's words were repeating themselves in your head like a broken record.

Yesterday he told you to come to his class so he can give you the mission.

And boy, were you overthinking that.

Until now, you've been on four missions, and you can safely say that you gave amazing results.

You didn't know why Aizawa trusted you enough to give you your first mission just two weeks after enrolling into the school. Maybe he gave you the missions because your quirk was rare and extremely useful for spying, or because he knew you wouldn't tell anybody and start unnecessary conflict.

But either way, you were just glad to be of help.

Your first mission was, honestly, pretty dumb. You just had to fly to a tree and watch a shop. They said there might be some forbidden business going on inside and they needed someone to investigate. But they surely wouldn't ask qualified spies for something so small, so they asked you. When you found out that, indeed, they were suspicious and saw them exchanging packages of drugs, you came back with your first mission being a success.

After that they gave you a few other missions, always through Aizawa, who would discreetly give you the files in between the classes.

You knew he hated it. He hated to look for you in his free time, when he would usually just sleep. So you really started to think about what he said to you.

Was there really a chance for me to be in 1-A?

But none of that would be enough to leave a sleepy head like you awake. No. What kept you awake was the fact that you were going to that class. All of the students will be looking at you, wondering who the hell were you and why was Aizawa giving you strange looking files?
All of them would stare at you-

He would stare at you.

Bakugou.

You weren't sure you wanted his angry eyes glaring at you ever again..

You couldn't think about this any more, seeing the sun is already out, you decided to eat.

Cereal.

Again.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You were walking to school, headphones in your ears as you ignored the world around you. Voice in the headphones telling you: "You are a strong, confident woman, you can do anything you want." On repeat.

It was a little ritual of yours, listening to this track and wearing your (f/c) knee high socks and you would always get insane confidence boost.
You were inaudibly mumbling that you were confident young woman as you got yourself in front of 1-A.

You were early.

Well, that's a first.

You sighed as you stared at the door, now reborn into this confident machine. You effortlessly opened the door and walked in.

It was empty.

You looked around the classroom realizing that it was the same as yours, the only difference being in that gigantic door.