ʜɈɿɒƎ bnoɔɘƧ

"Do y'all have quirks?"

Todoroki sipped his wine with a smirk while Shinsou face-palmed and Kaminari rolled his eyes.

"Here we go again.." They both said in unison just before Todoroki started talking.

"Do I have a quirk you ask?" He said smugly before walking in front of the bar table so you would have a better view of him. "Well, have you ever heard of Mocart?"

You barely managed to nod before he continued.

"He was a child prodigy," he said with a smirk and stretched out his hands in front of him, his palms facing upwards, "Just like me~"

The moment he said that his hands erupted in power, his right one in ice and left one in fire while he had the cockiest grin you've ever seen.

Not even a second later the pillow was thrown straight into his head.

"BOOOO! YOU SUCK!" Shinsou exclaimed while Kaminari just showed thumbs down.

"You guys are acting like my grandma. Actually forget i said anything, my grandma is amazing and fun in comparison to you." Strange Todoroki sipped more of his wine. "Besides, don't yell, you'll wake up Yao."

Right, Yao. Who's that? They mention that name before..

"Yao's not here you manwhore." Kaminari replied with boredom before glancing at you. "Do you know him too?"

You glanced between Kaminari and Todoroki and sighed. Whatever was going on you just needed to accept it. "Yeah.. That's Todoroki Shoto."

Todoroki seemed extremely shocked, "Wait, have we-"

"NO YOU DIRTY PIG! SHE'S NOT ONE OF YOUR HOES!" Shinsou yelled while Todoroki just shrugged and rolled his eyes.

Kaminari moved his head as an indication for you to continue.

"Oh.. Right. Well he's very different here. Um.. I only saw him like twice but I could see that he was very calm and composed, not very keen on expressing emotions... "

What else is there about him?

You tried to remember anything else you knew about him. Something he told you..

"Are you Aizawa's secret love child?"

Your eyes instantly sparkled, "Oh! He's pretty direct and straight to the point. And he has a scar around his left eye."

"Well that sounds like me in a nutshell," Todoroki said as he, probably subconsciously, touched the skin around his left eye.

"Keep dreaming." Kaminari replied and Shinsou suddenly jumped.

"Oh my God! Why are we all just taking this situation lightly? This girl is from another universe!!"

"Hot girl's from where-"

"Oh yeah, parallel universe. I read all about those in my sci-fi phase." Kaminari said, his voice showing a hint of excitement. "So, for now we know that you have soulmates, quirks and that it's normal to be a hero there."

I never said we had quirks-

"How do you know they have quirks there Denki?" Shinsou asked with confusion.

"She wouldn't know about the quirks if they didn't have them there."

Oh, makes sense.

"Babe, you're so smart~"

You tried really hard not to laugh because they obviously had a moment, but the fact that Kaminari was called smart was making you lose it.

"That was not even-"