Chapter 7 - Bakugou

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
I yelled as I desperately fired my explosions at her face, but to no avail. She didn't even budge.

"Katsukiii~~~" she said with excessively sweet tone while her pink glitter skin sparkled before my eyes, giving me a headache.
"You know you can't run away  from me~"

I shot my explosion upwards causing the wall to fall on her body, completely covering her up.

"I said, stay- the fuck- away."

Suddenly I was hit with great power that crushed my back on the floor, leaving me unable to move.

"I told you you can't run away, my fluffy little unicorn~" she said straddling me as I was looking at her in terror, before she put a unicorn headband in my hair.

"We're gonna be together, forever and ever and eve-"

Bakugou jolted awake, breathing intensively. He immediately run a hand through his hair to check if that stupid headband was still there.

It wasn't.

He deeply sighed as he let his head fall back on the pillow.

It was that stupid dream again.

Since the moment Bakugou learned how to read, he knew that he didn't like his tattoo at all. He never liked anything girly, but after finding out what his soulmate tattoo said, he started despising girly stuff even more.

It's like the universe was playing with him.

And not just the universe.

Because, the first time Bakugou understood the meaning of the sentence written on his skin, he ran to his mother, screaming.

But to his horror, she wasn't trying to console him about it at all. In fact, she was on the floor, uncontrollably laughing.

"You finally figured out what it means, didn't you?" she would manage to breathe out.

"I AM NOT A CUTE LITTLE UNICORN!" he angrily screamed at his mother before going back to his room and slamming the door.

He could hear his mother yelling,
"I'M GONNA LOVE YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" before he completely destroyed his room.

Long story short, the first time he figured out what his sentence meant, his mother started teasing him.

And she never stopped.

~~~~~~

He looked across the room before finding the alarm.

He woke up early.

Standing up from the bed, he groggily walked out of his room, heading for the kitchen.

"Oh, Katsuki, you're awake early. Did you dream about your soulmate chasing you with the tiara again?" his mother would ask him cheekily.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S NOT A TIARA, IT'S A UNICORN HEADBAND YOU OLD HAG!"

"STOP CALLING ME OLD HAG, YOU BRAT!"

"Please stop it you two and have a breakfast. Katsuki, good morning." his father said, his eyes not leaving the newspaper even for a second.

He mumbled a quiet good morning in return before checking his phone.

He had three new messages from Kirishima.

-Hey Bakugou, the group decided to meet at 1pm because Mina has plans later

-Sorry if I woke u up

-It's gonna b super manly!

He made a tsk sound before he started to eat his breakfast.