ɿɘɈnυoƆ (nɘʜɔɈiꓘ)

It was twenty minutes ago that the weird phone call took place. A phone call of a girl, who appeared to be out of breath, telling Shinsou she fucked up before the line was cut. The moment the call ended Shinsou and Kaminari ran upstairs, leaving you completely alone.

First thing you felt was annoyance because they left you by yourself, but boy, were you wrong.

Because they sent Todoroki to you.

And lets just say, you would rather be in the middle of a blizzard, dressed in a bikini.

"..not even exaggerating when I say that they don't tell me anything. Last month we were supposed to go to Coachella, it's a music and art festival I don't know if you have it in your universe BUT ANYWAY! They said - THEY SAID they would go with me and I prepared everything and when I came to get them they just shrugged and said they decided not to go like TWO days earlier! Can you imagine that?!! And they didn't inform me at all! But it's not just that! There was also a time three years ago, now this one left me so shocked I forgot how to flirt for a few days! It was nineteenth of December and the first snowfall had just hit the beautiful ground of Mustafu.."

You watched at the spit image of Todoroki with a dumbfounded look. The only thing that you asked him was if they have told him who was the mistery caller before they sent him downstairs to keep you company.

He could've just said no for the love of God.

You tried your best to keep your hands from rubbing your face in frustration. You took a deep breath and tried to sum up what had happened.

You wanted to find your parents and you found out that they fought someone named Collector. Then your hacker friend told you that you can find her by finding the blue-haired guy. Conveniently enough, Bakugou and you ran into blue-haired guy, who had a quirk called portal, and decided to catch him - only to end up in the alternate universe due to his quirk.

And things only then started to get weird.

After arriving here, you lost Bakugou, again, and met people from your universe that had completely different personalities.

But that's not even most shocking, because you also found out that the Collector you've been searching for is the Prime Minister here and goes by the name Rika. She also manipulated this world into believing heroes are bad and locked up your parents.

Your parents. You finally found them, after two years of searching.

The only problem is.. They are in a prison, a prison for heroes nonetheless.

You needed to have a serious conversation with Shinsou and Kaminari, now.

A loud sigh escaped your lips before you glanced at Todoroki who was still rambling.

At least he's not flirting with me..

"Todoroki I need to talk to them. Can I go upstairs?" You had an urge to ask because this wasn't your house. Todoroki stopped rambling for a second before telling you that you can, but adding another five paragraphs explaining what is behind every single door in the house.

You quickly found your way upstairs and searched for the right room. After following the faint sound of conversation you came across the beautiful white door and, without giving it much thought, opened it.

The view you were met with send blood to your face, making you appear beet red. There in the room, stood Shinsou against the counter with Kaminari's legs tightly wrapped around him while he was sitting on the said furniture.

Your poor red face blushed even harder as you realized that they were sucking each other faces off.

😏😏😏