Part 3

Everyone started flipping out and yelling

Everyone started flipping out and yelling. I was about to listen to music but Jaira used his cane to bang on the wall to get people's attention. "Wh-why?". Koro gulped. "Apparently, they wanted to push the games to next Saturday instead of May". Jaira says. "Baro's daughter is getting married and he wants to focus on the wedding". Jaira adds.

We are close allies with werewolves cause of Jaira. He was sick of us fighting for decades and wanted us to get along and we do. I mean, we are both monsters, there's no reason for us to fight each other. "Kaki, get everything ready, we're hosting this years events". Jaira said. "Yes my lord". The maid bowed. "I'm guessing you're not taking part this year again Yoongi".

"Damn right I'm not". I said. "Lazy". Koro giggled. "Sleazy and easy". I coughed and Koro glared at me. "Stop provoking me sweets". I winked at him. "Bite me Yoongi!". Koro yelled. "Already did that". I laughed. "Enough". Jaira rubs his head. "He started it!". Koro points at me. "Both of you better not come here again". Jaira said. "I'm sorry". "Gladly".

"Really?". Koro says. "I rather sleep and fuck someone then be somewhere I don't want to be". I said. "Ju-just leave Yoongi". Jaira sighs. "I sincerely apologize on behalf of my father". I said getting my things. "I mean old age is slapping his ass around". I put on my jacket. "Saw him break a ankle yesterday". I put my headphones on and walked out the room.

 I put my headphones on and walked out the room

"Fina...". "Why are you here so soon!?! What did you do!?!". I turned to my dad. "All I did was act normally". I told him. "Why couldn't you act the opposite!?!". My dad shouts. "And hide who I am? Never". I huffed. "Oh god!". My dad covered his face. "I have to apologize to the King". My dad said. "Why couldn't you beh...". "Koro was there". I said.

"Did you kill him? Did you drain him dry?". My dad went dark real fast. "Nope". I said. "Then I'll kill the gold digging dick jumper myself". My dad laughed and clapped his hands. "Yes, my lord?". A butler says. "Get my carriage ready, we're going to the Aguma's mansion". My dad said. "Yes my lord". The butler bows and leaves. "Yoongi". My dad says. "Yes father?". I smiled.

"Don't fuck no one in my house". My dad said.

"I won't".