Part 44

I was waiting forever for Ryri and I have ZERO patience. I was angrily tapping my foot on the floor feeling my blood pressure rise. When I was about to get up and call for Luna...

 When I was about to get up and call for Luna

I fell to the floor holding my chest. "I have that affect on people". Ryri chuckled and held out his hand. I glared at him but took his hand. "Are you ok?". Ryri asked. "I'm fine". I fixed my dress. "You came from the window, didn't you?". I asked. "Of course". Ryri grins. "Doors are so old fashion". Ryri says and sits down. "So... What questions do you have for me?".

I stared at him and sat down. "I have just a few but I'm hoping that you answer them all". I said. "I'll answer anything you ask, I don't have a right to refuse you". Ryri says and I bit my tongue. This is one of the things I hated. I hate that people just bow down to us. I feel like they don't have a right of their own. They have to obey us and I hate that.

"Before I ask... I... I have to explain myself and don't say that I don't have to". I said. "I wasn't". Ryri says. "Yo-you wasn't?". I blinked. "No, I can tell you hate this power your family has". Ryri glanced at me. "You hate it, don't you?". Ryri asked and I slowly nodded. "So... What does that have to do with me?". Ryri asked. "Your family was the only family that knows the Omo family". I said.

I saw Ryri's eyes darkened. "I'm not answering anything". Ryri said coldly. "I don't want to know about your history with them... I want to know about them only". I said and Ryri's eyes softened. "Why?". Ryri asked and I told him. After I told him, Ryri just sat in silence. "I don't know much about him". Ryri finally broke the silence. "I know that I hated him deeply".

"May I ask why?". I asked. "His energy didn't sit well with me". Ryri replied. "Energy?". I tilted my head. "Your family can sense energy?". I asked and Ryri nods. "I was the only one that can read his for some reason, that's why we never got along... I knew he was trouble". Ryri said. "I also figured out that he was the hand of his household". Ryri adds.

"He was?". I gasped. "Bu-but isn't he the youngest?". I asked. "That's the funny part... He isn't, he's the second oldest". Ryri said. "I-I don't understand, how was he the head of the house? Didn't you met his father or grandfather?". I asked. "I did... And they looked scared of him". Ryri said. "I...". "He's bad news Jimin, so you need to stop looking for him". Ryri cuts me off.

"What?". I looked at him like he was crazy. "I felt him Jimin, I think he's a psychopath and you'll be in danger if you continue". Ryri said. "I came so far to quit now". I said. "I don't want to find him but I need to and I have Saga by my side". I added. "He's going to get you killed". Ryri scoffed. "How...". "But I will offer my services to you". Ryri bows. "Oh! No! That's not necessary!". I waved my hands.

"That's to bad". Ryri chuckles. "I'll send my bill over to you and I will find out some more on him". Ryri stands up. "I'll be back soon". Ryri looks at a tray of mushroom puffs and picks it up. "I'll go now". Ryri bows and leaps out the window. "Hey!". I ran over to the window.

"I wanted one of those!".