Part 24

"Oh my god!". I squealed. "Eek!". Taehyung bounced on my bed. "I'm so happy! I get to spoil a baby!". I sniffed. "For how long?". Taehyung asked. "Two months". Jin says rubbing his stomach. "Man... I have to wait six months to spoil him". Taehyung pouts. "Him? Wrong, its going to be a girl". I said. "No it isn't, its going to be a boy". Taehyung said.

"That is incorrect, it will be a princess". I huffed. "Boy". "Girl". "Boy". "Girl". Taehyung and I glared at each other. "Children, please". Jin said. "All we know is that I'm having four". Jin says and we look at him. "Four!?!". Taehyung and I yelled. "Damn Namjoon, super sperm confirmed". I giggled. "This is not funny". Jin crossed his arms. "I take back the boy statement".

Jin and I laughed at Tae and my dad walked in the room. "I knew I saw your limo Jin". My dad chuckled. "Hi daddy!". I hugged him. "Hello love... What's going on?". My dad asked. "I heard yelling and came to kill somebody". My dad said. "Jin's pregnant". I told him. "Really!?!". My dad looks at him. "Congratulations SeokJin". My dad grins.

"Thank you". Jin bows. "Don't worry, we'll sleep right now". I said. "We should... Its three am". Taehyung looked at his phone. "Then I claim the bed". Jin stretched out on my bed. "But...". "Shut your ass up". Jin hissed. "Now, cuddle the pregno". Jin says and Taehyung went on one side of my bed. "Good night". My dad said. "Night, Mr. Park!". "Night daddy".

My dad took the trays with him and left. "Y'all not really...". I heard Jin snoring and Taehyung whimpering and knew they were out. "Seriously?". I sighed and Saga came through the window. "Y'all are loud". Saga rubbed his ear. "And where were you?". I asked. "On the roof, duh". Saga rolled his eyes. "Like I was supposed to know that". I groaned.

"Anyway...". Saga handed me the book. "Should we start now?". Saga asked.

"Yeah".