Part 90

Yoongi's POV

"And this is her wearing a black leather bathing suit". Ryri drools showing us a picture of Vivi. "That's nice and all but... who... the fuck... cares". Aza groaned. "Haru is trying to take my man away from me!". Aza pouts. "Who... the fuck... cares". Ryri scoffs. "Fuck you! I care!". Aza yells. "I care about these hickeys on Yeon's neck". Minsa giggles.

"I'm more interested in the scratches on Yoongi's shoulders". Ryri was trying to take off my shirt but I smack him. "What's wrong with you!?!". I yelled. "I'm a freak". Ryri shrugs. "You already slept with Jimin!?!". Yeon gasped. "Twice". I proudly said. "Whore". Minsa huffs. "And here I thought you cared about him". Yeon shook his head.

"He does". Ryri said. "He slept with Jimin twice, that's a lot". Ryri adds. "I mean Yoongi never sleeps with anyone twice". Aza said. "Hey! I love him!". I yelled and they all looked at me... And started laughing. "You!?! In love!?! My fucking ovaries!". Minsa wheezed. "Sorry, I wasn't ready for that". Ryri wipes his tears again. "Can you say that again". Ryri said. "I love Jimin".

"Yeah... Ahahahahaha!!!". Ryri holds his stomach and drops to the ground. "Why is that funny!?!". I shouted. "Yoongi in love? Now does that sound right to you?". Aza asked. "Yes!". I yelled. "As a matter of fact, it sounds beautiful". I said. "HA!". Yeon wheezed. "Well... Jimin said it back!". I shouted and they all went quiet. "Threatening him isn't right". Ryri said.

"He said it willingly". I said. "Oh...". Ryri looks at me. "Then congratulations man! I knew you had it in you". Ryri slaps my back. "Tomoe Ryri!".

"Hey ba...". Vivi smacked the hell out of Ryri. "Damn!". I said. "Ow! The fuck was that for!?!". Ryri yelled holding his cheek. "You taking pictures of me and telling people we are together!". Vivi says and slaps Ryri again. "Stop!". Ryri whines. "Y'all aren't together?". Aza asked. "Well now we are but not when he took those pictures". Vivi said.

"Which one of you snitched?". I looked at Yeon and Minsa. "Me!". Yeon sings. "Fucker". Ryri hisses. "You're welcome". Yeon giggles. "Now bring your ass". Vivi pulls Ryri's ear. "I love when you treat me like garbage". Ryri pants and Vivi sighs. "I hate you". Vivi said and walks off. "Don't leave me snow white!". Ryri went after her. "He loves her". I blurt out.

"He totally loves her".