Part 46

Yoongi's pov

I'm in my backyard with Aza and Minsa cause Ryri still wasn't talking to me and Yeon disappeared

I'm in my backyard with Aza and Minsa cause Ryri still wasn't talking to me and Yeon disappeared. "Y'all boring". Minsa huffs and looks at me. "And didn't I tell you to leave this family?". She says. "You should leave, I'm older then you". I scoffed. "Yeah, but I'm cuter". Minsa giggles. I was about to curse her out but Aza being on her phone got my attention. Why? She's never on her phone.

"Aza? What's up?". I said. "Yeon... He's in Tetal". Aza says and my eyes widened. "Wh-what do you just say?". Minsa stutters. "Why the hell is he there!?!". I yelled. "Doesn't he know how dangerous that place is!?!". I shouted. "I-I don't know". Aza said. "I'm guessing he doesn't know that he left his location on". Aza showed us her phone and a blinking red dot. "He's right in the middle of the place".

"Yoongi". Minsa grabs my arm. "We have to go get him". I stated strongly. "I'll go get my helicopter". Aza says. "I'll go get kiki". Minsa said. "There no need for your pet Minnie, we can handle that Kingdom". I insured her. "I'm not going with y'all, I'm taking him to cuddle while I wait for you two to come back". Minsa said. "That's beyond fucked up". I said. "I'm a beyond fucked up person".

"I hat...". "What do you mean I can't go!?!". We turned to Aza. "Dad! Yeon is there! We have to get him!". Aza yelled. We already knew that Aza wasn't about to go. Her dad is the strictest parent alive. "Fuck you". Aza says and Minsa and I stared at her. "Fuck you! I will not lose another friend because of you!". Aza smashed her phone and looks at her. "We need another to go to Tetal".

"I'll ask my daddy". Minsa said. "You ok?". I asked. "Fine". Aza replies not even looking at me. "But daddy!". Minsa whines. "Fine! I'm staying at Saron's house!". Minsa angrily hangs up. "Now what?". Minsa pouts. "Guess, we'll go...". "Zourtail". Someone whispers and we all went to sleep. Jungwon came out the shadows and sighs. "I'm so sorry Yoongi...".

"But I will not lose another son".