Part 98

Jimin's POV

"I'm guessing you didn't appear just to help me". I sat on my couch looking at Haru. "Help means kill and that boy ain't dead". Haru scoffs. "I got you for this". Haru holds up the necklace. "The gem... Its white". I gasped. "Why is it white?". I asked. "H... Is back". Haru says and I gulped. "Where?". I looked at her. "He should be in his home". Haru said. "Good". I nod. "Jimin... Are you sure?".

I bit the inside of my cheek, feeling unsure. I took a deep breath and smiled at Haru. "I'm sure". I told her. "Besides, I'm only going to ask him a question or two". I said. "Do you think he will answer them?". Haru asked. "Hopefully". I sighed. "Cool, I'll ge...". "You stay here". I said. "You're joking". Haru says. "I'm not". I told him. "I need you to stay here and distract my mother".

Haru rolled her eyes and I giggled. "And Yoongi?". Haru asked and I rubbed my arm. "Make sure Yoongi and his friends stay safe". I told her. "I think you just called me weak". Haru pouted. "I will if you want". I smiled. "Get killed". Haru glared. "Get no food". I tilted my head. "You're really out here trying to kill me!". Haru shouted. "That's it! I'm doubling my payment!". Haru yells.

"What!?!". I shout. "I want double food". Haru crossed her arms. "I...". "But I'll starve!". Haru drastically falls on the floor. "I have to protect so many people but I was hired to protect you! The pain! The irony!". Haru sniffs. "I need food more then you". Haru bats her eyelashes at me. "Fine". I sighed. "Cool". Haru laughs getting off the floor and hands me a piece of paper.

"That's all the food I want when you come back". Haru said and hands me a map. "This will help you get to H's place". Haru said. "You can't send me there?". I asked taking the map. "I couldn't go anyway". Haru shrugs. "So what di...". "Focus Jimin focus". Haru waves her finger. I stared at her and she stared back at me. "What? I don't know what to do". Haru said. "My body belongs to Hoseok, so I can't give you sex".

"I'm gay!". I yelled. "But you can be curious". Haru points her finger at me. "What the hell did I pop up to?".

 "What the hell did I pop up to?"

"Saga!!!". I jumped on him. "Jimin". Saga chuckled. "Jimin was curious about sex... With a women". Haru said. "I was not!". I hissed at her. "Damn Jimin". Saga frowned. "You knew me longer and you want to give your sugary treats to a witch?". Saga says. "I don't even feel betrayal... I feel so alone". Saga sniffs. "You're dating Yeon!". I shouted. "Ain't nothing official".

"Wow". I moved away from him. "And besides you have to have sex with me first... I know things". Saga smirks. "He was already butt fucked by Yoongi". Haru says. "WHAT!?!". Saga screamed. "Twice". Haru laughs. "I'm better! I swear! Ask Yeon!". Saga grabs me. "Get off me!". I shoved him away. "I love Yoongi!". I declared. "NOOOOO!!". Saga dropped to his knees. "Love and lust are different".

I glared at Haru and she tilts her head. "I'm right". Haru said. "I had one job". Saga says rocking back and forth. "Are you on something?". I asked. "Vamp ash". Haru and Saga say at the same time. "Are you serious!?!". Haru gasped. "Hell yeah!". Saga grins. "I know a guy". Saga says. "Joe-Joe". Haru said. "You know him too!?!". Saga says. "That's my dude!". Haru nods. "Mines too!". Saga and Haru high fives each other.

"Done". I walked out my room.