Part 47

Jimin's POV

'Damn it'. I rolled my eyes. "Hello beautiful". Jungkook smiled. "What do you want now Jungkook?". I crossed my arms. "Well you didn't call me and I got worry". Jungkook says circling around me. "Should have stayed where you were". I huffed. "Nope, I wanted to..." *crunch*. We turned to Haru who loudly bit into a apple. "Sorry, I got hungry seeing how thirsty he was".

"Who the hell are you?". Jungkook hissed. Haru just looked Jungkook up and down and laughs. "Jimin, I couldn't eat what I wanted cause of your staff, I want a apology". Haru said. "I'm sorry?". I gave her a weird look. "Good". Haru smiles. "You didn't...". Haru snaps her fingers in Jungkook's face and he grabs his throat. "He talks to much". Haru rolls her eyes.

"I'm a witch, does that help you?". Haru asked and Jungkook nods his head. "Good puppy". Haru giggles and turns to me. 'I can help you with him'. Haru mouths and my eyes widened. "Do it! For the love of Jaira! Do it!". I yelled. Jungkook just looks at me like I was crazy. "Ok". Haru grins and turns her head to Jungkook who looked scared. "Vuvu". Haru says and gold smoke surrounds Jungkook.

"I didn't mean kill him!". I shouted. "Don't you trust me?". Haru asked. "I don't know you!". I yelled. "Fair enough". Haru laughs. It only lasted a minute and the smoke was gone. "Ju-Jungkook". I called out. "Umm... What am I doing here?". Jungkook asked. I quickly turned my head to Haru. "What?". Haru blinks. "If my family cause you any trouble Jimin I sincerely apologize".

"No! No!". I shook my head. "Its... Umm... Oh dear". I rubbed my neck. "Um...". "Jimin!!!".

Taehyung hugs me and sniffs. "Tae? What's the matter?". I asked rubbing his back. "Father is trying to marry me off to some old creep". Taehyung sniffs. "Can I go to your island? Father will find me here". Taehyung said. "O...". "Maybe you should stay with me". Taehyung was out of my embrace and into Jungkook's. "O-oh um...". Taehyung looks at me. "Stay with him".

"Are you serious!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Don't trust me?". Jungkook says in a husky voice. "Y'all seem busy, so I'ma go and come back tomorrow for your dad". Haru said. "I didn't see you". Taehyung said. "Hey, the names Haru". Haru said. "Gotta go". Haru disappeared. "So... I'll let you two have some fun". I smirked. "Jimin, wait". Taehyung pledges but I ran.

"Jimin!!!".