Part 13

I saw a gorgeous gown trailing down the stairs but it wasn't til I looked up is where I froze.

'Fucking hell'. I felt my mouth dry up and continued to stare at him. His lips looked soft, his purple eyes, yes purple eyes were radiant and mesmerizing, his two beauty marks just made him look even more angelic and beautiful. Oh and he is super ADORABLE!

"Hello daddy". The beautiful man hugged Zahoon. "Hello lovely". Zahoon said. "Jimin, you keep getting even more beautiful by the day". My dad said and the beautiful man giggles. 'He didn't even say anything and he's still fucking beautiful'. I thought. "Thank you Mr. Min". He says in the worlds most angelic voice. "Don't call me that Jimin, I feel old". My dad said.

"Oh? I'm sorry". He smiles and I had a non heartattack. "Who's this?". He says. "My son Yoongi". My dad said but I kept staring at the Angel. My dad steps on my foot and I glared at him. "Stop staring and introduce yourself". My dad hissed. "Umm....". I choked up. I cleared my throat and bowed. "H-hi, I'm Mi-Min Yoongi". I stuttered and he extends his hand out. "I'm Park Jimin".

I immediately took his hand and kissed it. "A pleasure". I said and never let go of his hand. "Are you in the ceremony too Jimin?". My dad asked. "I'm not". Jimin said. 'What?'. I looked at my dad, pledging with him. "May I ask why?". My dad said. "His mother". Zahoon sighs. "She doesn't want anyone with him cause and I quote, 'no one is good enough and will never be good enough for my son'.

"Its like she wants me to be alone". Jimin pouts and I wanted to kidnap him. 'Kidnap? What is wrong with you!?!'. I hate myself. "Umm... Excuse me, but you're still holding my hand". Jimin says and I let it go. "I-I'm sorry". I bowed. "I'ma go and say hi to the guest". Jimin kissed his dad on the cheek, courtesy to my dad and I, and leaves.

"He is beautiful". My dad said. "Thank you, he look just like me". Zahoon said. "Bullshit". My dad says. I wasn't even paying them any attention, I was to busy watching Jimin.

'Pretty'.