Part 68

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, I know you missed me and all... But this is ridiculous". Saga said. "I don't see how". I said. "I'm carrying you". Sags says. "Ok so?". I replied. "Like a baby...". Saga said. "I'm a babie". I giggled. "You forced me to hold you like I'm burping you". Saga said. "I don't see the problem". I said. "I'm comfortable". I added. "Yeah... I'm not". Saga straight up dropped me on the ground.

"Hey!". I yelled. "That was mean". I pouted. "Clingy". Saga gagged. "I just wanted a hug". I played with my dress. "That wasn't a hug... That was damn near rape". Saga shivered. "I didn't miss that mouth of yours". I hissed getting up. "Yes you did". Saga laughed. "Looks like your having fun". Hoseok says. "HOBI!!!". I jumped on him. "See! He will hold me!". I put my arms around Hoseok's neck.

"Actually...". "Bitch if you don't". I was out of Hoseok's arms and Haru was back hugging Hoseok. "Umm?". Hoseok looked back at her. "Hello meal". Haru winked at him. "Seriously, what does he have that I don't?". Saga said. "Well, for starters... He's attractive". Haru chuckled. "Excuse you? I am sexy". Saga brushed his hair. "Yeah, if I was drunk and gay".

I covered my mouth to hide my laugh. "I do NOT look like a girl!". Saga yelled. "Whatever you say Sage". Haru said. "Hoseok is also hot, sexy, a whole daddy, dominant looking, hot as fuck, fuckable, looks like he knows what to do in bed, a sadist, likes to use toys and name calling". Haru said. "I will let you call me a cunt and I would agree with you". Haru smiled.

"God Haru, what is wrong with you?". I said. "Y'all really letting his positive and sunny aura get to y'all". Haru let out a loud laugh. "He ain't fooling me, I know what he's about". Haru said. "Hoseok is a sunny bright guy, how dare you make him kink...". "You think you know everything don't you witch?". I quickly look at Hoseok like he was a different person. "Ho-seok?".

"I just said I know". Haru grins. "Oh really?". Hoseok scoffed and grabbed Haru by her neck. "Prove it". Hoseok said coldly. "Bye Jimin!". Both Haru and Hoseok disappeared. "What just happened?". I blinked. "I need to learn some shit from Hoseok, that's what happen". Saga said. "What?". I turned to him. "You don't understand, you're single ass don't understand, you're lonely".

"Hey! I just...". "Gotta find them". Saga bowed to me and ran off. "Saga!". I yelled.

"I'm always alone".